“Ahi Tuna - yum”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #20 of 41 Restaurants in Selma
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Seared ahi tuna in a pepper coating. Delicious. And of course a blooming onion. Can't resist the onion.
The service was great, kept my strawberry lemonade full the whole time.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Decided to visit this restaurant with my wife the other night. Call ahead seating worked perfectly. We arrive and were seated immediately. Our waiter was a bit over the top an made me feel like I was at TGI Fridays. He also worked too hard to make a positive impression and checked on us way too often. Otherwise his service was good. My wife’s steak was cooked just as she ordered it—medium well. Mine was overcooked—I ordered medium. I did not send it back because I did not want to wait another 20 minutes for another steak. It was edible but not what I wanted. I’d also just watched another customer complain about his steak being overcooked. The manager came over and talked to him but the customer did not leave happy. This tells me the cooks have a problem. Won't be back as there are better steak houses in the area.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Service is very good at this store and, as usual, the steaks are done to the best standards. Meals well thought out.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

We waited 35 mins to be seated, not too bad. However, we ordered our blooming onion and waited and waited until my husband flagged the waitress to ask her about the status of our appetizer. She apologized and brought us more bread. Finally, appetizer came and we found that no one had brought us napkins nor silverware. My stepson went to the hostess and asked for them. It took them a while to bring our entrees. Now, I had ordered babyback ribs and I got spare ribs which it's a much cheaper cut. I didn't mention it to the waitress because I didn't want the company I was with to feel uncomfortable. I won't go to any Outback restaurant again.

1  Thank Gatese
Reviewed August 7, 2011

What happened to their Victoria filet? Last two times, something is different about my filet. Over tenderized or more likely lower quality and infused with solution. Won't be back, gotta find a new steakhouse.

2  Thank accordingtolinda

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!