“Steaks for everyone.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
New Braunfels, TX
“Steaks for everyone.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

Service is very good at this store and, as usual, the steaks are done to the best standards. Meals well thought out.

“This particular restaurant is a disappointment.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

We waited 35 mins to be seated, not too bad. However, we ordered our blooming onion and waited and waited until my husband flagged the waitress to ask her about the status of our appetizer. She apologized and brought us more bread. Finally, appetizer came and we found that no one had brought us napkins nor silverware. My stepson went to the hostess and asked for them. It took them a while to bring our entrees. Now, I had ordered babyback ribs and I got spare ribs which it's a much cheaper cut. I didn't mention it to the waitress because I didn't want the company I was with to feel uncomfortable. I won't go to any Outback restaurant again.

1 Thank Gatese
Cibolo, Texas
“I suspect lower quality steaks...not the same. Won't be back.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

What happened to their Victoria filet? Last two times, something is different about my filet. Over tenderized or more likely lower quality and infused with solution. Won't be back, gotta find a new steakhouse.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank accordingtolinda
cookiepatti
“Poor Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2011

Never saw waiter again after taking our order. Had to ask twice for silverware from food runners. Had to go to the bar myself for a couple of glasses of wine. Food order came out wrong. Bill came out wrong, in our favor, got it changed, still wrong. Never again! Since when do food runners take the place of service?

• Visited January 2011
2 Thank cookiepatti
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Overpriced average steaks cooked incorrectly”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2009

Overpriced average steaks cooked incorrectly

4 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook