“Jalapeno Ranch, FTW!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Duvall, Washington
“Jalapeno Ranch, FTW!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is our go-to Tex-Mex place here in San Antonio.

Everything I have ever ordered here is fantastic. We now mostly go for the Mexi-Cobb Salad... which makes us feel a bit more justified when eating ALL the chips/salsa and unparalleled Jalapeno Ranch dressing (also good for salad).

Seriously, check this or any of the regional locations out. They have weekly specials, some vary by location (which day each special occurs).

• Visited November 2012

“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Chuy's is one of my favorite Mexican places in north SA. The best dishes are the tortilla soup (each bowl made fresh) and the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom enchiladas. I have friends tht like the "As Big As Your Face" Burritos too. It tends to be pretty packed and busy, but the service and food is usually consistently good!

Schertz
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Love the enchiladas, rice and beans! I've been to this restaurant a number of times and each time I've had great service and great food. You don't have to wait forever to get your drinks and food.

• Visited June 2012
Universal City, Texas
“Can't get enough...”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My husband and I frequent Chuy's approx. once a week.

The food: We love their chips and salsa; the Queso is the best I've ever had. Don't forget to order their yummy creamy Jalapeno salsa. We also order the green chili sauce (check out their sauces, a large variety and they are all good with the chips). We typically fill up on chips and salsa so share the fajita's for one (with plenty of leftovers). The food never disappoints. If you're really hungry, try their burrito special on Thursdays.

The service: The service is typically very good. Roxy is absolutely the best (ask to sit at one of her tables). It's rare we get a server that isn't attentive. If it's not too hot, we will sit on the patio. The only downfall for us is there is always a ton of kids in this place.

Overall the food and service keeps us coming back. The only improvement I would recommend is to get some beer on draft (they only have bottled beer).

• Visited July 2012
Claymont, Delaware
“Tex-Mex”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Chuy's is our favorite Tex-Mex restaurant! You have to try the Creamy Jalapeño sauce....excellent!!

Been to Chuy's? Share your experiences!