“Excellent hotel to spend the night, close to the shopping center and good restaurants, my familly and I really enjoy it.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Selma-San Antonio-Randolph AFB
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Selma
Pearland, Texas
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Right in front of the shopping center and good restaurants, my familly and I really enjoy it, beside is only 30 minutes away from the Natura Bridge Cavers, a spot that you can't missed.
Even thought is right on the highway and we get the room at the corner ( the most closest one to the highway) we dont hear any noise.

Room Tip: the complementary breakfast is under average
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had to wait to move into my new house. Had a very nice stay at the hotel. Front desk staff and everyone in the hotel was very nice and friendly while we were there. Great value!! Will come again to stay. Love it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Liberty Hill, Texas
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Very clean, comfortable and convenient. Good value!! Near lots of shopping and dining. Breakfast was just ok, I have had better in other locations....but it's free so can't complain too much. Staff was wonderful, with the exception of one of the housekeeping staff who came by the last day about 3 hours before check-out banging on the door as she was throwing it open and screaming to see if we were still in the room!! Yes still here and yes now scared to death .. Thanks!!!! Other than that the hotel was a great place to stay. Will be back!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Chicago Ridge, Illinois
Reviewed January 27, 2013

stayed here while visiting my son. beds are comfortable, clean rooms, maid service dependable and friendly. breakfast buffet much better than average. all staf very accomodating and friendly. only had one problem--my son was going to stay with us one night, so I called for a rollaway. they were unable to locate one; would think they would have more than 3 for the whole hotel. excellent experience overall!!

Room Tip: i got a great price on hotels.com; but found the review here on tripadvisor!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Very nice, clean and well-kept hotel. Very convenient - right at I-35 and 1604 - yet not noisy. Breakfast was good, with several healthy options like light yogurt and fresh fruit, and the coffee was very good quality - rare for hotel coffee! The value for the money was really great. I travel to San Antonio once or twice a year and will definitley stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stayed in this hotel on our way to Port Aransas and glad we did. Rates were great for a Friday night. Easy access in and out the highway. When I checked in I was greeted by the friendliest person I have ever met (I'm sorry to say I didn't get her name). She greeted us with a welcome gift. Nice room with all the comfort you could ask of a hotel. Bathroom was large, clean, and water pressure was awesome. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Hagerstown, Maryland, United States
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Stayed in King Suite which was very awesome!!!! Clean and Fresh each day. Bed and pillows wonderfully fresh and clean and exceptionally comfortable. Suite was cozy and romantic. Enjoyed our stay immensely. Highly recommend!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Selma
Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio-Live Oak Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Selma
Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz
Best Western Plus Atrium Inn
La Quinta Inn San Antonio I-35 N at Toepperwein
Comfort Inn and Suites

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Selma-San Antonio-Randolph AFB? Share your experiences!