“Great hotel”

Days Inn Seguin TX
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Seguin
Reviewed February 11, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I needed a room east of San Antonio to get on the highway early. I chose this based on the location and other reviews. I was pleased with the friendliness of the staff and the room was adequate and very clean. It was very quiet also being a block off the interstate helped.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I had to stay the weekend for a class i was taking and needed a cheap but nice hotel. Thats hard to find usually... This hotel was perfect for what i needed. Nice friendly and prepared staff. My room was ready and cooled prior to me getting there which is a huge deal for me. I had a late check in and they had all my papers ready to sign and i was ready to go. Breakfast was included and typical for a free breakfast. Nice variety with fruits and pastries. The room was very clean and comfortable. Im not a big fan of hard beds which this was but overall that wouldnt stop me from coming back. If I'm in the area again this will be my go to hotel. I stayed in a queen single room because it was just me. Air con worked well and little outside noise was heard.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 9, 2013

. I found it here. The Staff here was very helpful and very nice. Price was very reasonable. The room was adequate, a little outdated but generally clean. Sleeping was ok as bed was old and a little lumpy. The property is located across the street from IHOP which was nice for breakfast in the morning. I must admit that I am somewhat spoiled because much of my travel is business and my company prefers Hilton properties. That said, I was very satisfied considering the price point. Overall not a bad stay at all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I needed a room east of San Antonio as I had business there the next day downtown and I didn't want to make the longer drive to San Antonio from Houston that late at night. I chose this based on the location and other reviews. I was pleased with the friendliness of the staff and the room was adequate and very clean. It was very quiet also being a block off the interstate. I also chose this place for the frig and microwave in the room. I had several coolers full of food and they all fit perfectly in the frig. If you need a reasonably priced clean room for a night or more and don't want to pay the high prices in downtown San Antonio (it's a little more than 30 minutes to downtown), this is a good choice.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgraded room.