“Great Hotel!”
Review of Hampton Inn Seguin

Hampton Inn Seguin
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Seguin
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We were attending a high school band marching contest in San Antonio that day. We arrived in Seguin on the way and stopped at 2:30 to see if we could check-in. We would be arriving back after midnight and didn't want to have to check in at that time. The desk clerk was wonderful and said that all reserved rooms were ready. We checked in, put our bags in our rooms and continued to San Antonio. We did arrive back at the hotel at 12:30 AM. We went straight to our rooms for the night. The breakfast the next morning was nice, however, the juices were empty and there were several flies at our table. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband & myself enjoyed our stay at the Seguin Hampton Inn. We would most likely stay here if we make another trip to Seguin. I would like some additional choices for the continental breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to my friends. I feel safer in a hotel that just has interior doors.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

My husband and I recently spent three nights at the Hampton Inn in Seguin, TX. We stayed here about five years ago and had a good experience. The hotel has not lost any of its quality. The front desk staff was professional and helpful. We booked one night with Hilton Honors Points and paid in advance for two more nights at $101 (plus tax) per night. My sisters and brothers-in-law also stayed at the hotel at the same time, but did not book well in advance and were quoted $140 (plus tax)/night. They inquired about a reduced rate when they checked in and were given $120 (plus tax)/night. Yea! We used the pool several times and it was nice (though the brochure in the room mentions a hot tub that does not exist). The breakfast was delicious each day with excellent service. The hallways were quiet and we had a great stay!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We arrived dead tired after driving 740 miles from Santa Fe, NM and hoped to leave again early in the morning to make it to Houston at lunch time to meet a friend who had just received devastating helth news. The young man at the front desk understood and put us up in a fine quiet room with a king bed. Thank you.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Everything was great! My grand daughter left her white stuffed bear in the bed clothes and was very up set when she missed it. The cleaning staff retrieved it and returned it to her. Thank you ladies!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Room was outstanding. It was located very conveniently close to the Hufner Ranch softball complex where my oldest daughter was playing softball that weekend. The room was very quite and very clean!!! The desk staff was excellent, and I was offered a water by them when I arrived to check in.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Hampton Inn is the best place to stay, anywhere in the United States. They are so comfortable and the Staff is very helpful. The bed and pillows are wonderful, it feels like you are sleeping on feathers. I don,t know if I am suppose to sleep on top or inside of the comforter.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo