“Very satisfied, although breakfast could've been better” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Seguin

Hampton Inn Seguin
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Seguin
Haugesund, Norway
“Very satisfied, although breakfast could've been better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

Stayed in Seguin for a couple of nights, and chose Hampton Inn Seguin because of overall good guest rating. This hotel did not let us down. Nice room on the second or third floor, with a lovely bathroom. We had a very pleasant stay.

On the down side: Breakfast was included, but there was not alot to choose from. Further, the staff should have paid more attention, filling up with more food from the buffet.

Would definitely choose this hotel again!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Bridgeport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2010

My name is Bobby Starnes I am married and have five kids. My job keeps me on the road 4-5 days a week if not more I have stayed in hundreds of hotels and the check-in is always the same.Sleep and off to my destination again and again always a smile, thank you for staying, please come again, but this past week I had a hotel experience like never before. My job took me to Sequin Tx. Where I checked into a really nice and clean Hampton Inn owed and operated by THE MOST HOSPITABLE AND COMPASSIONATE GROUP OF INDIVDUALS I have ever experienced under one roof from the front desk to the cleaning staff. As I said I have a very big family and miss them when I am away...so I would like to thank Suresh (Sam) Patel and the WONDERFUL group of people he employs for making me feel at home and part of his family. In saying that if you ever find yourself staying overnight in our around Sequin Tx. dont miss the experience everyone who has walked through his doors ( as I did) is treated with WONDERFUL service. Thank you Sam I will be back!!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Orange Beach, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2010

Staff was great. Made us feel at home right away. The bed was like grandmas feather bed. Super continental breakfast. Loved the place................................................

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2010

I have stayed in many hampton but this is called "Best of the Best" hampton i have ever stayed . All the staff members + General manager were very friendly , co - operative and helpful. I got shocked when the front desk told me that they have a manager reception on every monday , tuesday and wednesday which include complimentry beer + food which i like the most and i enjoyed very much. The room was very nice and clean. Hot breakfast in the morning was awsome. They also have nice sitting lounge area in the lobby . So next time i would like to bring my family here and stay again for sure.........
I love itttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Thanksssssssss Againnnnnnnnn

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Lafayette, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2010

these lovely owners are there all day everyday making improvements, adding eccentrics, and just being pleasant. a great looking group of people who have come to this country and they have brought a sense of excellence with them. i was impressed with some unique shaving face mirrors which were adjustible and made my shave and teeth cleaning eventful and more satisfying. with the close up magnyfying like mirror i was able to see my teeth and my face much efficiently. it had a shivel head and it was a phenominal piece of equipment. when i asked the owner of the building about it, he shared with me that he first had to get permission from hampton inn to install the mirrors. i was impressed with his tenacity and his touch of perfection. i purchased two of the mirrors myself. they are one of a kind. that was the first and perhaps the last time i will ever see these adjustible mirrors inside a hotel room. thanks Mr. Patel, you and your family are destined for great success.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

My wife didn't want to leave, and when I was able to get her too, she wanted to take the bed home with us. I would agree, it was a very comfortable bed. We only stayed here one night, but the next time we pass thru here, we'll try and stay again, if for nothing else to get a comfortable night's sleep. The rooms were cozy and warm with a desk and two chairs, a refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom was very spacious with a big shower. We had to leave early the next morning, but did have a chance to grab a quick bite to eat at the free breakfast and it was good, but nothing spectacular. We found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating to our needs. Overall, it was an EXCELLENT experience!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
white lake mich
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

I stayed in alot of hotels in the past 25 years some were good and some not so good. I came to this Hotel back on Jan. 10 of this year and I will be leaving this week April 16th that is a long stay, I have to tell you it was the most enjoyable stay i ever had in any hotel and the staff at this hotel is the reason why. The owner (Sam) spent as much time here as i did. The hotel is clean the food is good and the people are great. If your looking for a great place to stay in Seguin Texas dont look any futher.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business