“Great place to stay.”

Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Seguin
A TripAdvisor Member
Aransas Pass, Texas, USA
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Young girl at front desk has always been so friendly and ready to help with questions.
We have stayed her multiple times and recieved great service. We wouldn't think of staying at any other place in Seguin. We are frequent guests. When we go to San Antonio we choose to stay in Seguin, also. Breakfast is always fresh and tasty.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed here in the last five years so I had no hesitation about staying here again. In fact, I believe they have renovated since my last stay. As with the last time, I was here for a family event in the area along with other family members. My room had two double beds. It was a little cramped for two people. We were constantly in each other’s way and the chairs were unusable due to space constraints. The King bed rooms with couches were more spacious. The bed was comfortable and they double sheet, which is always a plus in my book. The bathroom was clean and I appreciated the microwave and mini refrigerator. The walls were solid and I barely knew anyone was next to us except when they came and went I could hear the doors open. The staff is friendly. The “free” breakfast is sub-par. The weather did not allow use the outdoor pool but it looked inviting. My only real issue with this hotel is that the rates are much too high for this type of hotel in this particular location. I understand their primary clientele these days are oil and gas field workers so I guess they can ask for such inflated rates as the employers will pay it. Just my opinion of course. I have no facts to support my theory.

Room Tip: Opt for a king room instead of a double.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a great location if you are going to shiltterbahn or to San Antiono. The breakfast is good but it's nothing fancy. The check in staff and the maids are very friendly,and strive to provide the best hospitality for their guest! This place is not to expensive for the central location to the many great things around!

• Stayed: August 2013
A La Quinta traveler
Katy, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 30, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Our room was clean and the staff was nice. We took our kids swimming and there were about a million bees flying around!! The AC didn't get cold until like midnight. Other than that, no issues. It was close to a lot of corner stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Hotel seems to always have available rooms. The a/c in the rooms I have been in work but are noisy. Hotel has a funny smell on the 2nd floor. Elevator is incredibly SLOW. All in all it's an ok hotel for the price.

• Stayed: July 2013