“One of My Top Five (or less) Salsa” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Gonzales, Texas
“One of My Top Five (or less) Salsa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

The salsa here is fresh and phenomenal! Chips are light and tasty. I very easily could go there for just chips and salsa and drinks. Their boracho beans are also some of the best I've ever eaten. I had a chicken breast w/ tomatoes, avocado and a cheese sauce. The breast was a bit dry and overcooked, but I could find nothing else wrong with this meal. That's the only reason I gave them a Very good instead of excellent. They also had a tasty, just the right amount of sour-sweet, margarita, though it didn't have much "punch". They also serve in plastic glasses which I don't really like. We ate lunch there and service was fast and great. Wait staff did a good job of staying in touch with us. Price is moderate. You can find things on the menu for $7-15. I would go back here to eat in a heartbeat...I'd go today if someone asked me to! Worth your trip to stop by here. It's on the south east side of town off Hey 123 in Seguin.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Texas City, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good lunch menu at a very reasonable price.
Very clean and nice atmosphere.
Lunch crowd was decent.
Enjoyed visiting with friends.

Visited October 2013
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

Hilda was our server....she was great, the food was the best i have had since i left Tyler last October. We drove from San Antone and so glad we did. We will be going back....tipped both server and the chef. Thank you guys.

• Visited September 2013
“Not Going Back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

I ate here for the first time last week. It was so-so as far as the food. Nothing was great. Although, I liked the atmosphere. I'd never go back. I wasn't impressed with the service at all.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Great food & friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

They had friendly service, and that is one of the most important qualities to me. We were greeted entering, and thanked upon leaving. Waitress was helpful in recommending her favorites on the menu. Our food was brought out quickly and it was delicious. I would recommend eating here when staying in the area.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank LuvRoad

Been to Casa Sol? Share your experiences!