“good eats”

Description: Zip Code: 78155-7441 Phone Number: (830) 386-0599
Hamilton TX
“good eats”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

we had a terrific meal here and the service was the best! we had a nice glass of wine which the server recommended and ordered spaghetti and shrimp scampi. the shrimp scampi was super tasty - loved it! spaghetti was good too. and we took a piece of the tiramisu home with us. Doesn't look like a great place but it is!

• Visited June 2013

texas
“truckstop dump! but go here IT IS GOOD!!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have been hearing good things for over a year from different people and have read the reviews several times and wanted to try this place forever but the exterior kept me away. It is drab, there are two signs up one broken and old the other newer but still not very inviting. The building is beige and looks like an old abandoned Sizzlers Steak House. could use a little fresh paint and a few flowers (hint, hint). But we were in a rush to get on I-10 and head to Houston and wanted to eat somewhere convenient before heading out. We chose Bella Sera... and omg I am soooo very sorry I judge this book by its cover.

The food is so good I thought about all day and two days later I am still thinking about it. I want more. Great garlic butter rolls, ooey and soft, and yum... carb heaven in a bread basket. I had the sausage and peppers on perfectly cooked pasta. My mother had the red clam sauce, my boys both had lasagna. The boys were happy but claim my lasagna is better. This mom makes a mean lasagna I do have to admit they know good lasagna when they taste it. *takes a bow*

And the interior is simple but clean and much much better than the exterior... go on try it!!!

Mmmm. Don't be surprised to see me there tomorrow.

gnam gnam! (yum yum)

Visited April 2013
1 Thank tripledfan
San Antonio, TX
“Best Bet For Italian in Seguin”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Not many places, if any, for Italian food in Seguin, if you don't count the pizza joints. You can do a lot worse than Bella Sera in any town. We went for dinner after frankly forgetting about this place for quite some time. I had their red snapper and the wife had the chicken cacctitore, both of which were excellent. Their bread was great for soaking up the sauces. We be back more often.

• Visited March 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
“Very Good food and excellent service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Tonight was our first trip, but not our last. I had Chicken Parmigiana, my husband had antipasto salad. Both were excellent and we had plenty for leftovers. They have great lunch specials for $6.50 plus I hear the pizza is good. We will be trying both lunch and a pizza in the near future.

Food was served timely and meal was hot. Bread was wonderful. Service was excellent!

• Visited March 2013
Seguin
“Great Food, wonderful Service”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Not a lot of Italian restaurants in this area and this one is just great! Wonderful dishes and good prices. Recommend it highly.

Visited December 2012