“"Excellent food"”

Cazadores Mexican Restaurant No 3
Ranked #11 of 32 Restaurants in Sealy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Every time I stay next door at the Super 8 I have to eat here. They have the best Mexican food and my tea glass is never empty!

1  Thank tmatherly

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Food was awful!! Chips were not fresh food was under par. Service was terrible. And there was a serious language barrier. Should have just eaten fast food. At least then we would have eaten something.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a late breakfast or early lunch before carrying on to San Antonio. The service was attentive and friendly, and we loved the food. The portions were generous and the menu was quite extensive, from huevos to main dishes to desserts.
The atmosphere is on the casual side, with TVs going around the restaurant.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I love the no name enchiladas, they are awesome. the quesadillas are also very very good. They bring you 3 salsas for your chips, 1 normal red, 1 red that is warm and a green sauce. All 3 are usually excellent. The service is usually very efficient and the restaurant is big, so I’ve never had to wait for a table. It’s right on I-10 so an easy location to get to.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We were driving to Galveston and at lunch time we happened to be driving through Sealy, TX. We decided to stop at Cazadores Mexican Restaurant...we are happy we did! Fantastic food, three great salsas, prompt professional service in a nice atmosphere. Husband enjoyed beef fajitas with tortillas made in the restaurant. I enjoyed chicken quesadellas served with sour cream, guacamole & pico de gallo...out of this world good! The menu is quite extensive and it was hard to decide what we wanted. The portions were huge and neither one of us could finish our meals. We would definitely recomend this restaurant and will definitely return when we are in the area again.

Been to Cazadores Mexican Restaurant No 3? Share your experiences!