“Best home cooking food I've had in quite a long time! Great chicken fried steak and everything else!”

Tony's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Sealy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Nice busy restaurant. The greatest hot fresh food! Too far to go back but sure would like one of those chicken fried steaks right now! Don't get the steak. But the Buffett is great!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Decided to try Tony's for Father's day. The chicken friend steak was more batter than meat. When my food came, it was not as I ordered it. I was not asked if I wanted a substitution for the items I asked for, or if I wanted to change my order. The waitress was not at fault and frankly the friendliest person in the establishment. The cashier was slandering the waitress as the ticket would not ring up properly in the register. I will not be going back!!!!!!

1  Thank Wanda C C
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Our Senior Adult group stopped here for lunch (unannounced) and the proprietors took the time to put tables together so we might sit together! The food was EXCELLENT as was the service. We would highly recommend Tony's Family Restaurant!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We found Tony's on our motorcycle ride from Galveston to Dallas on a holiday weekend. Lots of good choices to choose from. We got breakfast for lunch, which they serve anytime, and it was great! Service was over the top! Not only our server came by often to check on us, but other servers did too. The price is right! Not to be missed if you are in Sealy, TX.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great pie had the Apple pie then went back the next night for the Peach pie both where served warm and where tasty. Interior looks like your typical truck stop littel dirty and could be remodeled.

Been to Tony's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!