“I'm full and smiling!”

Tony's Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 31 Restaurants in Sealy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast with my friends on the way back East from the COTA F-1 race in Austin. Service was good and friendly, food was great (generous portions), price was easy on the pocket. I would repeat if I were in the area again.

There are newer reviews for Tony's Family Restaurant

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was traveling from Houston to home and was hungry. I saw a sign on I-10 for Tony's. I try to eat in "local" places rather than chains when on the road. I found Tony's very close the the exit from I-10. It was as you would expect in 1965. Great "specials", friendly super fast service. I ordered one of several specials for the day. It was in front of me in under 3 minutes! Hot, fresh, large serving, and most tasty. I saw other specials while eating and they looked as good as mine. There were several pie selections that also looked very good. The prices were very reasonable, $6.95 for sausage and kraut with two sides.
The only complaint I would have is there was the smell of cigarettes in the place when I walked in.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stop here on our way to San Antonio. The food is good, portions generous, and the service is down home friendly. They have a small buffet at lunch with great choices. Just a good family style restaurant. I have never ordered from the menu, always get the buffet. On Friday they have chicken and dumplings, and it is really good. We always leave here stuffed. We don't get dessert, but the pies look fabulous. I wish Tony's would open a location in Houston.

Reviewed June 21, 2012 via mobile

For 4.95 you get a good home style three egg meal with the fixins. Take a look at their cake and pies. Look terrific, will try them next time.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Tony's is a place where many local folks go to eat and visit. It's not the worst food you'll have and it's not the best. If you want to meet the locals and hear about the local news and gossip, this is the place to be. Friendly people for the most part and a chicken fried steak is a safe bet for a decent meal.

Been to Tony's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!