“Fine gift of a local coffee house...”
Review of Coffee Oasis - CLOSED

Coffee Oasis
Description: Who says that community gathering places are a thing of the past? Certainly not Coffee Oasis!Whether you prefer a cozy corner with just you and your laptop or if you’d like a place to meet your friends or business associates for a bite to eat and some coffee, Coffee Oasis is the perfect place to get plugged in with your fellow locals. With free wi-fi, abundant comfy chairs, sofas, and tables and chairs to spread out on, we have anything you need. We even have a private room to host your club or organization meetings.The Coffee Oasis menu is filled with delicious deli items, pastries and a variety of beverages including craft beers and wine. But in the spirit of being a place where you can come and relax in your own way, we’ll do our best to make any of our items just the way you like.
Reviewed December 31, 2012

A great local coffee shop with local musicians some nights of the week, well made coffee drinks, sandwiches and desserts. WiFi and pleasant help are no extra charge.

The atmosphere is relaxed and, in particular, friendly. Books and board games are on hand for free use by customers and the presence of the owners is a reassuring comfort the quality of the place will remain as intended.

Being from the Big CIty Nearby that shall go nameless for no reason whatsoever, the Cafe Oasis is an island of quality relaxation among the sea of corporate franchises...

2  Thank m g

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I'm not from the area, but stopped in for a coffee to go after I noticed a groupon for them and they were less than 2 miles from my hotel...the groupon was for a sandwhich though, so I didn't buy it. I ordered a grande hazelnut latte and a scone. The latte was ok, kind of weak in my opinion...and scalding hot...my tongue is still feeling the effects of it a day and a half later. Their website said they had wonderful traditional scones baked fresh everyday...so I tried one of those too. Eh, it was thin and crispy and was more like a cookie than a scone...not really what I was expecting, and not worth what they charged for it. If I'm in the area again, I'd probably skip it and go to Starbucks instead.

1  Thank Cripey
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I come to Coffee Oasis all of the time to study and have coffee. The owner is always here, and willing to talk about anything under the sun. They have a wide variety of drink selections, and their sandwiches are spectacular!!! If you want to go somewhere that isn't a Starbucks, this is the place!
Tip: They have a "bottomless coffee" for just slightly more than a regular coffee, so why not get unlimited coffee? Refill at the coffee station with all the goodies in a mug.

1  Thank Tera S
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Friendly place, great barristas, free wifi and a large selection of food and deserts. What more can a coffee house offer?

1  Thank Clif2nG
Reviewed February 26, 2010

This is a very popular coffee house for the locals. The coffee is always smooth and tasty. It is also a great sandwich shop too.

1  Thank dstillwell