“Best place around!”
Review of Donald's Donuts

Donald's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Seabrook
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Best place around and wonderful people inside! Their apple fritters are to die for. Another favorite of mine are their bacon, egg, and cheese croissants. Don't pass up the jalapeno boudain kolaches!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

It is a nice little shop and the donuts were okay. I tend to like fluffy and light donuts instead of the doughy heavy type of donut. The taste of the donuts were good though...

Reviewed July 11, 2012

OK, so I'm totally hooked on these jalapeno boudin kolaches at Donald's Donuts in Seabrook Texas. I have been eating them since they first introduced them to the public about 2,000 (or so) Kolaches ago...as I eat two every day on my way to work times five, lol. I have tried other Boudin Kolaches from around the area periodically and in my opinion they just don't compare.

I also have to mention the great service with smiling faces every day. The people there are courteous and very respectful. It appears to be a family thing and very appreciative of the local community.

One more thing...I recently tried there banana nut muffins and they are the best I've ever had.

Mr. Mark ;)

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Everything is made same-day fresh! Fast friendly service. Good prices.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

This is the best doughnut shop in the area. I drive from kemah to Seabrook just for their kolaches.