Beacon Hill Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites(Seabrook)(Great Value!)
$68
Travelocity
$89
$110
$68
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Beacon Hill is a small inn where every need and comfort is satisfied by the gracious owner.
The rooms are clean as well as beautiful and spacious. My husband and I have been there
three times and we would never stay anywhere else in the Kemah/Seabrook area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the first floor if you have trouble with stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
DJ_McKee_2004, Owner at Beacon Hill Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

We love to have return guests that enjoy our property and the proximity to the treasure trove of natural and man-made activities. We look forward to future visits from all our guests. Thank you for the opportunity to share our corner of paradise with you.
Best regards,

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Everything I'm about to write has already been written about this lovely B&B! From the spacious and lovely decorated rooms (I had the 'Captain's Quarter' with a view of the lake) and the extremely comfortable bed to the nicest host you could ever wish to meet, this really is a hidden gem! I'm usually visitng this area on business trips, working at NASA which is only a 5 minutes drive away, but at Delaina's place it's special. She makes me feel welcomed that I felt I'm leaving a friend behind when I left! And did I mention the amazing breakfast?
Really I recommend the place to anyone who wants to have a place near enough to the Space Center but wants to avoid the boring, often shabby chain hotel rooms alongside NASA Road 1. I'll be back!

Room Tip: Take one of the rooms with a view of the lake.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
DJ_McKee_2004, Owner at Beacon Hill Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. We welcome our corporate and business guests for short as well as long-term stays. We are ideally located near NASA, the Medical Center, Port of Houston Cruise Terminal and the Texas energy industry. We are happy to make this your home, away from home. Our rooms viewing Clear Lake are spacious and offer fantastic views of the water and yachts at play. I look forward to your next visit.
Inn the Spirit of Hospitality,

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Stayed at Delaina's wonderful B&B and also at her self-contained cottage on 2 different occasions. Would definitely go back. Probably the nicest place to stay in this area. The B&B is right on the edge of Clear Lake with a huge pier for enjoying the water in a totally private setting. It is also close to bars, shops and restaurants. The B&B rooms are very well appointed and the cottages have everything you need for a self-catering stay. I hope I can stay here again next time I am in the area.

Room Tip: The B&B rooms are all good, some are amazing. Suggest you ask to find out which rooms are available, for example if you want an extra-large bathroom or a lake view.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DJ_McKee_2004, Owner at Beacon Hill Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Thank you for your nice review of Beacon Hill B&B and the guest houses. We look forward to having you stay with us again, for a short-term or a long-term stay while visiting Bay Area Houston.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed at Beacon Hill for a 3 day weekend. I booked the specific room I wanted on line, and received exactly what I expected - a great ground floor room with large open views of the pier and lake. We spent time on the pier watching the sunset and sipping wine. We capped the weekend with a great meal at the Italian restaurant a stone's throw away.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DJ_McKee_2004, Owner at Beacon Hill Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Being on Clear Lake, we have some stunning sun rises and sun sets year around. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and took in the natural beauty that surrounds Beacon Hill Bed and Breakfast. The neighboring restaurants and pubs are a nice feature of the area, as they make it inviting to just spend a relaxing evening without having to drive. Thank you for the nice review and we do hope to see you again soon.

Best wishes,

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We have stayed in several B&Bs over the years. This was our first stay at Becon Hill but it will not be our last. A surprisingly relaxed setting right on a main road for easy access to everything. You can feel your blood pressure lower in the cool of the high celings and old oak floors. The view of Clear Lake out the back, with pelicans flying by was so inviting, we choose to take our evening snack out on the porch. Our room was on the ground floor with windows on the back so we were able to enjoy the view from our canopy bed. Our hostess/Owner quickly became a beloved friend and made us feel like royalty. She out did herself in the kitchen, preparing full breakfasts including fruit and sweets. She suggested wonderful places for us to try for dinner and even contacted a friend who shared my husband's interest in photographing birds. He shared some local favorite spots to go, making our trip a great success.
We highly recommend Beacon Hill Bed and Breakfast for a real B & B experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was lovely having the two of you visit Beacon Hill Bed and Breakfast for your 40th Anniversary. It is music to my ears to hear praises from our guests on how much they value the peace, quiet, natural setting and easy access of our paradise on Clear Lake. We serve up Southern Hospitality with a smile and are at the ready to point out places of interest. You can be as active or as laid back as you wish. Just let us know your preference. We're here to accommodate and want to top your list of fun places to visit. Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to serving you again, soon.