“Simply amazing”

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Seabrook
Bacliff, Texas, United States
“Simply amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was looking for a good hotel and found one, the rooms are clean neat and very well kept. Nothing seems out of place or damaged. The staff is friendly and courteous. I highly recommend if you need anything thing ask Kyle on the night shift, he is nothing short of helpful and he goes above and beyond.

Room Tip: If your checking in at night, Kyle will help you get the best value and service for you stay.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Rates are a little pricey, but not bad compared to the rest of the hotels in the area. Cold a/c, clean sheets, plenty of towels. Breakfast was hot and ready on time and there was still plenty left when i came down for seconds right before 9:30, the cut off time. The woman working breakfast even asked if she could get me anything else before she closed up. The clerk working the front desk in the morning seemed a little frantic, and when i asked if i could get some fresh towels before heading up she abruptly cut me off and informed me housekeeping would take care of it, which i found a bit annoying, but the rest of the staff deffinatley made up for it. The guy working at night neven printed us out some maps to a local beach and some good resturants and was more than happy to chat about activities in the area availabe to us. The young lady working in the afternoon was cheerful and was quick to respond in bringing us a few extra towels and some soap when we got back from our day out. THe pool closes at 9, which i found to be odd, but the clerk made an exception for us as long as we kept the noise down. Over all it was a very pleasant experience, and the property is in a great location with a ton of stuff to do nearby.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I Chose this hotel because it was a great location and a very good area and I have stayed with la Quinta before in the past. I checked in the morning near afternoon with a lady named Jaime. She was very rude and in a hurry with me. I thought it was very unprofessional that a screaming kid was behind the front desk and it was her son. When you come to work, wouldn't you not bring your screaming child plus be very pleasant to us hotel guests paying over a $100 a night. She is not attentive and seemed like I was not a priority to her. She seemed everything else around her was important. This is the first hotel I stayed at that I have ever seen this issue and I wish this problem will be taken care of because this is how you looker customers.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Bossman210
Cincinnati
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Spent two nights at this La Quinta hotel...we were glad to leave!! For the nightly rate, I expected an above average hotel room but got a below average room with serious maintenance issues. First, the smoke detector when off in the middle night due to a bad battery. The maintenance personnel told us that they wait until this happens to the change the battery. Next, the wireless Wifi is almost non-existing. I had to use my phone's 4G hotspot to use my laptop. They do serve a hot breakfast if you get there in time to get some. Hotel staff was not quick to replenished the food when they ran out. The bath toilet leaked onto the floor and the bath light bulb keep flickering on and off. I can't recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

This location had excellent rooms, cold climate and a well stocked breakfast bar till the very end. Great budget saver! My family enjoyed the clean pool, even with a large teenage softball grouo staying at the same time! Very friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Enjoyed our stay. Very clean and super friendly and helpful staff. Nice sized rooms and loved the tile extending in the entryway from the bathroom. Nice clean pool . Quiet environment. in a nice neighborhood.Will stay at this hotel again!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seabrook
Quality Inn & Suites Seabrook Nasa Kemah
Baymont Inn & Suites Seabrook Kemah
Boardwalk Inn
Boardwalk Inn
#1 of 5 in Kemah
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Seabrook
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk)

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston NASA Seabrook? Share your experiences!