“Locals Eat Here”
Review of Dave's Smokehouse

Dave's Smokehouse
Ranked #18 of 76 Restaurants in Seabrook
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Consider yourself lucky if you find this place and are not a local. Many of the locals don't know it's here. VERY affordable chipped BBQ beef sandwhichs can be had here and they are tasty. The restaurant is an extension of the Bay Area Meat Market and they offer only the best Iowa beef among many other things including Buffalo. They also serve half pound hamburgers and frito pie.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I discovered this place had great ratings on Urbanspoon so my husband and I decided to try it out. The portions were huge, especially my pork chop sandwich. My husband's food was delicious also- he had a combination meat platter. I would definitely recommend stopping by and checking this restaurant out. Very country style- all of the staff were extremely friendly- great customer service!

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by the meat market for the best steaks in town for a weekend cookout and rambled into the walk up counter restaurant. There was a line in the middle of the afternoon. Tables are basic and place appears clean. I had never paid any attention to this section but with a special on smoked chicken I picked up dinner. The sides were only so so but the chicken was 5 star. And one dinner would have been enough. Been back for steak dinners , back for BBQ sandwiches and dinners. The only sides I like tend to like are the freshly fried okra and the ok baked potato. Becoming a weekly take out spot for us.