“Great food, great prices, friendly service”
Review of Dave's Smokehouse

Dave's Smokehouse
Ranked #16 of 76 Restaurants in Seabrook
Reviewed April 7, 2014

I discovered this place had great ratings on Urbanspoon so my husband and I decided to try it out. The portions were huge, especially my pork chop sandwich. My husband's food was delicious also- he had a combination meat platter. I would definitely recommend stopping by and checking this restaurant out. Very country style- all of the staff were extremely friendly- great customer service!

Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by the meat market for the best steaks in town for a weekend cookout and rambled into the walk up counter restaurant. There was a line in the middle of the afternoon. Tables are basic and place appears clean. I had never paid any attention to this section but with a special on smoked chicken I picked up dinner. The sides were only so so but the chicken was 5 star. And one dinner would have been enough. Been back for steak dinners , back for BBQ sandwiches and dinners. The only sides I like tend to like are the freshly fried okra and the ok baked potato. Becoming a weekly take out spot for us.