“A dive bar I respect too much to call a dive!”
Review of Outriggers

Outriggers
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Seabrook
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Brandenburg, Kentucky
“A dive bar I respect too much to call a dive!”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

As I pulled up I wondered what I was getting into: crude parking, under an overpass, not much for building looks, all the ingredients for a dive, I walked in and noticed a table of Coast Guard members eating, another table of police officers and a few NASA folks at another table. I then knew I was a the right place. Locals eat here!

Had fresh oysters, tasty conch fritters, good fish tacos, cold beer, a great view and sunset, a very attentive waiter. Nothing there to roll my eyes and call it a dive.

Buffalo shrimp were very spicy. had to get another beer for this.

All in all, a place worthy of my return.

• Visited December 2012

New River, Arizona, United States
“Great Dive Bar”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We set out Sat night, following our noses, to find a new dive bar in Seabrook and happened into this one . . . and were surprised that the "Parade of Lights" Christmas boating celebration was happening at the same time. . . sat at bar on second level with a terrific view of sunset and the boats. Had a steak dinner and got new fun and naughty t-shirts. We will be back for fish tacos!

• Visited December 2012
“Awful”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The most awful people ever. They were so rude before we sat down I would not even stay and give people like that my money. The most rude experience I have ever encountered!!!!!!

Bossier City, Louisiana
“Good bar food - great view”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Perhaps the best view on Clear Lake. Great beer, all in bottles, no draft. Food is good, but it is bar food so if you are looking for gourmet, look elsewhere. Awesome view, good biker bar.

• Visited November 2012
Friendswood, Texas
“Repeat offenders!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Have been coming for several years. Wonderful fish tacos. Excellent blackened shrimp platter with choice of sides, but the sweet potato fries are the best. Tremendous view of the boat traffic in and out of the marina provides me with all the boating I need. Service is rushed, but efficient. The place is bustling with business. Have never tried the downstairs bar with live music, but musicians seem to have it all together. Parking can be an issue as the place is popular. My husband and I are in the over 60 category and have never felt out of place as the age distribution is literally all over the place.

• Visited October 2012