“If you appreciate Hampton bedding...”

Hampton Inn Houston NASA-Johnson Space Center
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Seabrook
Reviewed August 29, 2014

There were absolutely now surprises. I checked in very late after a long day of traveling and my room was still available even though all of Houston was booked. The check in clerk greeted me with a smile and a much needed bottle of water. The process took only minutes. The room smelled of fresh linens, as always at Hampton. Everything was clean and worked as it should from the elevator to the TV to the plumbing. Ahhh, and the Hampton bedding! I checked out early in the morning after a quick complimentary hot breakfast and was on my way. I can always count on Hampton Inns to let me rest and refuel without any unnecessary drama.

1  Thank Crystal B
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Houston NASA-Johnson Space Center

Reviewed August 27, 2014

The hotel staff at the front desk were very friendly and the breakfast staff also very pleasant. The hotel was located in a great area to easily to drive to NASA, Our room was clean and nicely decorated. The location of our room though I would have changed. We stayed by a door on the first floor and we would not stay there again. Early morning risers and business guests left early and we could hear each time the door closed. We also could hear the guests above us very clearly until 1:30 am when they decided to go to bed, finally.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

The staff was extremely friendly and the accommodations were great . This hotel was very clean. This hotel offered an extended hot breakfast and healthy foods as well. Will definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Very nice staff, hotel is located close to SpaceCenter?Nasa Houston and to the Kemah Boardwalk. The breakfast was good and offered many choices. Would definitely recommend this hotel to families who are wanting to visit the area.

Reviewed August 16, 2014

One of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in. Very friendly staff and helpful in finding good places to eat and see. The maids were wonderful and very helpful in making sure the room was clean just the way you like it.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I have stayed at several Hampton Inn's and had great experiences, but this location does not live up to the expectations that I experienced at other Hampton Inn locations. None of us slept well - the people next door were loud talkers which made it hard to sleep; the other side was an early riser on speaker phone. We heard people above us walking until about 10:30pm.

I requested a room on the top floor when I made my reservation months in advance. When I arrived, the guy at the front desk said that they could not accommodate it. I checked in at the earliest check in time for the day (3PM) and supposedly the hotel was full.

Room Tip: I wouldn't stay here again.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

While the hotel and staff were very helpful, I was expecting to save a little money on breakfast, and eat at the hotel's breakfast bar. The breakfast was VERY limited, unless you liked cold cereal, or bread. All we had was a little waffle batter, and biscuits, and cereal. We were not offered eggs until our last morning...right before check-out, and we were there five nights!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seabrook
Quality Inn & Suites Seabrook Nasa Kemah
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Seabrook
Baymont Inn & Suites Seabrook Kemah
Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk)
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston NASA Seabrook

Been to Hampton Inn Houston NASA-Johnson Space Center? Share your experiences!