All reviews kemah boardwalk full hot breakfast view of the water complimentary breakfast first rate great hotel room was clean excellent stay stayed two nights business trip waffles convenient location would definitely stay here again front desk staff the breakfast area sausage nasa
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My family and I wanted to spend the weekend in Galveston. It was a last minute trip and we couldn't find anything very affordable in Galveston. I had always heard af Kemah and decided to see check and see what was available. We founf the Hampton Inn for a very reasonable price. The hotel was great! The staff was very friendly, the hotel was great and the breakfast was very good. Would definitely recommend it and we plan on going back.

1  Thank Linda G
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I was very dissatisfied with the accommodations... first night no AC (80*), NASA Hampton would not accept travel book coupon, was further from Galveston than was told (my fault, should have used GPS), very clean room, AC fixed for 2nd day. Staff was very nice... Breakfast lady was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
houkm_hampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Houston NASA-Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback regarding your stay with us.

At the Hampton Inn- Houston NASA-Seabrook , we pride ourselves in exceeding expectations.
The ingormation that you received regarding location proximity and coupon participation is indicative of the level of service we provide. Our team members recall that the information you received regarding the proximity and coupon was from Hampton, Houston Hobby location. I am very sorry for the trouble, but our hotel does not participate and was not familiar with the in the coupon program or specials that Hampton Hobby is honoring. Please keep in mind that all Hampton properties, share the Hilton family of brands, but are franchises with a diverse group of management teams.

Again, thank you for your comments, as they allow us to provide better service for all our guests. We look forward to an opportunity to serve you again.

Best regards,
Hampton Inn
Houston/ NASA/ Seabrook
p 281.532.9200
f 281.326.5600

Reviewed July 12, 2013

The hotel is in a nice location but the value is poor for the price. One of the points which caught my attention was the complimentary breakfast but it was extremely disappointing. Overall, the staff was pleasant but housekeeping was less then satisfactory.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about the problems you encountered with your stay.

At the Hampton Inn- Houston NASA-Seabrook , we pride ourselves in exceeding expectations, and I offer my deepest apologies that your stay was not up to your standards.

The inconveniences you encountered is not indicative of the level of service we provide. In order to assure this does not occur again in the future, I have consulted with the housekeeping and food/ beverage departments and measures have been taken to repair the problem. I would like to offer you the Satisfaction Guarantee for your inconvenience and again, I am very sorry for the trouble you encountered while with us.

If you are planning to visit our hotel in the future please let me know so that I can personally assure that your stay is a memorable one. We would very much like a chance to improve your opinion of our service and hope you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves in your eyes.

Best regards,
Hampton Inn
Houston/ NASA/ Seabrook
p 281.532.9200
f 281.326.5600

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The room was extremely clean and comfortable! For the price you pay, it is more than generous! Breakfast was also superb with so many varieties to choose from!!!! The color scheme of the rooms and the hotel in general was unique and eye catching, but most of all, looked very luxurious considering the price you pay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nader M
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Houston NASA and loved it. Our rooms were nice and clean and everything worked! The front desk personnel were very helpful and "Johnny on the spot". The free breakfast was great and had different foods on it the four days we were there. Everything about this hotel was great and if you are thinking about going to the area, you need to check it out! It was very centrally located for the things we wanted to do.