All reviews kemah boardwalk full hot breakfast view of the water complimentary breakfast first rate great hotel room was clean excellent stay stayed two nights business trip waffles convenient location would definitely stay here again front desk staff the breakfast area sausage nasa
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This Hampton Inn was very nice. The staff were great (with the exception of 1) and the room was nice and cozy as well as big. The price for a Hampton is a little much, but not too bad. My only complaint would be the breakfast. There wasn't very much of an option. One day there was a very tasty omelet with potatoes, but the second day there were sausage and scrambled eggs. The food area was overcrowded and they only had 1 waffle iron which means we had to wait a while for our waffles. Also, I rolled out of bed and hit the breakfast up and the lady that works the cafeteria kicked me out of the area because I didn't have my shoes on. I could understand her telling me to remember my shoes the next time, but making me not get anything else and then leave was a bit much. Also, she is a bit of a stiff on making sure everything is where it is supposed to be. If she would just concentrate on getting the eggs and such out quicker, it might make the food area more enjoyable. Otherwise, good place to stay!!!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I would not stay any other place in Clear Lake! We could not have asked for better service, clean room and just over all great atmosphere! You will not be disappointed by the rooms or staff! It was close to everything to see and as well as the function we needed to attend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 4, 2013

All was good except beds were worn out, elevator was tiny and too long of wait to get a waffle at breakfast. Coffee was superb! Hard to find with GPS. Hard to get in and out because of traffic and curve!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This past may I stayed at this hotel on two ocassions.
Service and cleanliness was exeptional.
Breakfast was very good.
I could sleep during those days , no noises or
people running though the floors.
I have to say that I stayed at five different hotels on a
trip to Texas this last may 2013 and comparing them,
for me Hampton stands out the best.

Room Tip: If you are to travel within a time frame, request a room on the first floor .
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This hotel is within walking distance to the Lakewood Yacht club, it is a comfortable clean hotel reasonably priced. There are various decent restaurants all within a five minute drive, and the hotel is close to The Johnson space center. a Great place to visit. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would stay at this hotel again. They also serve a nice breakfast every morning. and have coffee on the go all day.

Room Tip: the ground floor rooms have their own entry on the side.