“Perfect start to our Texan adventure”

Hampton Inn Houston NASA-Johnson Space Center
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Seabrook
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Arrived late 29 Mar for 2 nights. Reception staff were excellent and very friendly whenever we approached them for advice or information. Check in was very smooth and they were extremely accommodating.
Our room was spacious, clean and with everything we required for a wonderful stay.
The pool & gym were sufficient for our needs and the hotel felt brand new.
Breakfast was excellent, with a great choice including; fruit, yoghurt, bagels, English muffins, pastries, waffle maker, hot buffet, selection of teas, coffee, juices, cereal ... to name a few !
It was a short drive to the NASA space center, Kemah Boardwalk and other attractions.
I would certainly stay hear again if I was in the area. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Houston NASA-Johnson Space Center

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I pulled up to the hotel and found a hidden treasure chest, seriously! This is one of the best looking Hampton Inn's that I have seen. The landscaping, the lobby were both very upscale and the girls at the front desk were so kind, they told me this was the #1 Hampton in Houston, and it shows. We came in thinking, wow, this place is going to be expensive, (because it sits right across the way from the marina,) and found it to be very resonably priced with a lot of freebies! I would stay here over and over again and congradulate Hampton, well done!

Room Tip: Some rooms have a marina vew with no extra charge
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lamica M
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed here on a recent weekend outing with our family. The hotel is very nice and clean and the staff was very helpful. Breakfeast was great every morning and the ladies that worked in the buffet area were just wonderful. I would stay here again and reccommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in the Kemah/Seabrook/NASA area. The location was excellent and close to everything.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I stayed here with my girlfriend during spring break for 2 nights and we we're both blown away at the cleanliness of the rooms. The Hotel felt and smelled brand new, and every time we walked back into the room, one of us always sat on the bed and couldn't believe the comfort. The complimentary breakfast was very good and the staff was friendly and helpful.

Only two "complaints" I would mention; they didn't have wireless internet access in the rooms, but the front desk said they were getting it installed in all the rooms within a couple of weeks, so I guess that's not an issue for Ipad or Kindle users. Also, the weather was a little too cold to swim but nice enough to be outside in the pool area, so a hot tub in the pool area would have been nice. I'm really nit picking here though.

Overall, great place to stay. Stay was worth every penny. You won't regret staying here.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed March 25, 2012

This is the nicest looking Hampton that I've stayed at. Everything is nice, from the exterior landscape, to the lobby, to the rooms. Hotel was full, I got the next-to-last room, a walk-in @6pm on a Saturday. I got put opposite the elevator, and it was quite noisy. Also the walls seem pretty thin. I would definately stay here again, the noise might not be an issue away from the elevator. Breakfast was great. Clear Lake is directly across the street, there's a marina there with a restaurant on the water- 'Sam's Boat', reasonably priced seafood. Also mexican and Chinese next door. All in all a great stay.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Honestly I loved the way the hotel looked when I first called to ask if they were pet friendly they told me no and later on when I checked the web cite they had a " 4 paws package!" So I decided to call the 1800 hotel number and this woman could NOT have been any more rude!! She would not let me even ask a question, she interrupted me throughout my entire conversation with her, she told me continously to just look for it myself online or call the hotel directly, when I asked about the best rate guaranty that I found on their OWN web cite she told me that they couldn't and would NOT match the prices even though the web cite says they will plus give you a $50 american express gift card. Also I wouldn't have minded the no pet policy but online they said they do and then she comes and tells me that it's only service dogs which is fine if they had that written somewhere on their web cite at least in small print or something. That's not the worst part when I asked for her agent number or her name she refused to give it to me when I asked to speak to her supervisor she asked me why I needed to speak to one, once she finally put me on "hold" to transfer me she hung up on me! when I called again the same woman answered amazingly and when I asked to speak to a supervisor she hung on me AGAIN! If they are like this over the phone I wonder how bad the service is once I get there?!?!? I love to stay at the hampton inn & suites, but one things for sure I will Not be staying in this particular hotel EVER! They should really train their customer service representatives a bit more to have some more clients because of the customers they have a job in the first place. Hopefully someone from the hotel reads this and they can take some type of action to train them more.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dn_trj
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I got to say this is one of the most well appointed hotels I have stayed at in awhile! The hotel is located right across from the marina and upon a request I was given a room that overlooks the marina! The service and attention I received upon arrival, simply amazing. They truly know the meaning of Southern Hospitality. They helped me book dinner reservations and also recommended local attractions as if they were giving it to their own family members. I do lots of business travel around the nation and I must say that my life as a traveler would be so much more pleasant if every hotel was as helpful and clean as this one! Their newly renovated exercise facility is state of the art. I will definitely come back every time to this hotel and I would recommend it to anyone that wants a clean, beautiful hotel to stay at!

Room Tip: They rooms with Marina Views! Ask for one, but they go quick!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seabrook
Quality Inn & Suites Seabrook Nasa Kemah
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Seabrook
Baymont Inn & Suites Seabrook Kemah
Holiday Inn Kemah (near boardwalk)
Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston NASA Seabrook

Been to Hampton Inn Houston NASA-Johnson Space Center? Share your experiences!