Quality Inn & Suites Seabrook Nasa Kemah
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites(Seabrook)(Great Value!)
$68
$110
$68
$64
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbaconwafflesroom was cleansmall poolstay there againcookiesthe general managerchoice hotelsbusiness centerjohnson space centerquiet locationa great place to staydown the roadshort driveclear lakeeasy accessvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2010

I was very surprised when we pulled up to this hotel. When you drive up you see a clean pool with very nice landscaping. My daughter loved the pool. This hotel is VERY clean. The rooms were comfortable, and the breakfast was good (waffles, fruit, cereals, milk, juice, bread...) The location of the hotel is convenient to NASA and the Kemah Boardwalk. Overall, this was a great hotel for families or singles alike. The rates are great too !

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
10  Thank rvgkmj
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Wife and I stayed here for one night while taking sailing lessons across the bridge in Kemah. Good, convenient location, and the front desk staff was friendly and helpful (not always the norm in chains like this).

Pretty standard accommodations; if I had to stay in this area again for cheap (I think we paid around $80 plus tax), I'd stay here. Room was clean, common areas seemed pretty well maintained, and everything worked. Breakfast was actually pretty good for one that was included in the room rate.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
7  Thank JustinCase713
Reviewed February 3, 2010

very friendly, helpful staff, clean rooms, great breakfast, great price and value,
clean, quiet, complimentary snacks and water bottles.

Not right on the Boardwalk, but close enough, and who would want to be on the bordwalk anyway?!

• Stayed: November 2009
6  Thank DaveTx9
Reviewed January 29, 2010

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while on a business trip. The hotel is not new but well kept, I got upgraded to a king-bed suite which had tile floor in the bathroom, and a standing shower. It was a fairly cheap room, location is good if you wish to be near Nasa or the Kemah boardwalk.

The best part of the stay was the staff, they went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable. I would return and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
6  Thank Tr4vel4ever
Reviewed December 13, 2009

My family and I (about 10 rooms total) stayed here for two nights for a wedding. We all had an incredible experience!
-----
The staff at Quality Inn in Seabrook offered the best hotel service I have ever received. The rooms were very clean and comfortable beyond expectations, but paying more money would (obvisouly) find you higher luxury. The traffic on Nasa Road 1 towards I-45 got to be a bit cluttered at times. Other than that, I cannot find anything negative to say about this place. I will be back and I would urge friends to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family