All reviews bacon room was clean waffles stay there again exercise room bottled water the general manager pool area business center johnson space center the hotel staff the breakfast area clear lake continental breakfast very nice hotel minute drive moses
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

I was greeted by a smiling, gracious man named Moses. He was kind enough to put me in a room that he thought would be quieter, which was greatly appreciated. The room is clean and comfortable. I'll definitely come back!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Convenient, Clean, Super friendly, reasonable price, most excellent breakfast! What more can I say? This is probably the best Quality Inn I have ever stayed in. There were 5 of us in two rooms and no one had any complaints. OH, I almost forgot, the home made cookies served when we arrived were delicious.

Room tip: The entire facility is smoke free. we had 2 rooms with 2 double beds each and they were roomy and clean. The A/C units were quiet.
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Very nice, clean, appears to be recently updated hotel, and all staff members were very friendly. My family stayed a couple nights so the kiddo could do the Kehma boardwalk thing which he enjoyed it very much, hotel is less then 2 miles away and prices were very reasonable. I will be recommending your hotel to friends traveling that way in the future.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2019

I recently took my grandboys on a short trip to the Space Center. Based on other reviews I chose this hotel. It was not a bad choice, but was not a four star choice either. Check in was efficient cause the Mgr. was on duty. Check out was non existent cause no one appeared to be on duty. I think the desk person also takes care of the breakfast area and I saw her vacuuming the lobby at one point. Maybe a bit understaffed. Room had been updated, but although very clean it still had a used and musty smell to it. Lastly, I never like skimpy linins that aren't large enough to wrap yourself after a shower. But still, only five minutes to NASA, adequate but not particularly warm and inviting breakfast and comfortable beds. Under the same circumstances I might consider another visit.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2019

Great location, super friendly and helpful host. A really well though out space, very modern very clean. Had complementary Water bottle as needed, the staff allowed me for late check out due to a meeting that I had which lasted longer than scheduled.

Date of stay: February 2019