All reviews bacon room was clean waffles stay there again exercise room bottled water the general manager pool area business center johnson space center the hotel staff the breakfast area clear lake continental breakfast very nice hotel minute drive moses
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

Very nice, clean, appears to be recently updated hotel, and all staff members were very friendly. My family stayed a couple nights so the kiddo could do the Kehma boardwalk thing which he enjoyed it very much, hotel is less then 2 miles away and prices were very reasonable. I will be recommending your hotel to friends traveling that way in the future.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2019

I recently took my grandboys on a short trip to the Space Center. Based on other reviews I chose this hotel. It was not a bad choice, but was not a four star choice either. Check in was efficient cause the Mgr. was on duty. Check out was non existent cause no one appeared to be on duty. I think the desk person also takes care of the breakfast area and I saw her vacuuming the lobby at one point. Maybe a bit understaffed. Room had been updated, but although very clean it still had a used and musty smell to it. Lastly, I never like skimpy linins that aren't large enough to wrap yourself after a shower. But still, only five minutes to NASA, adequate but not particularly warm and inviting breakfast and comfortable beds. Under the same circumstances I might consider another visit.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 7, 2019

Great location, super friendly and helpful host. A really well though out space, very modern very clean. Had complementary Water bottle as needed, the staff allowed me for late check out due to a meeting that I had which lasted longer than scheduled.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2018

The good news is that I stayed in a King Executive room. The reason is the bad news. The original first room had a problem. The toilet immediately flowed over on the floor. I was given another room. The good news is the toilet worked but the bad news is the heater did not work. So, the King Exe. room was then given to me. The bed was very comfortable with soft pillows. The Continental breakfast was most impressive with many choices. The hotel had an exercise room, meeting room, and another business room too. The hotel staff was very accommodating with the above problem. Just a little more maintenance is needed. Oh, the elevator is at the end of the hall and not near the entrance. Not good.

Room tip: Park at the end of the hotel not near the front as that is where the elevator is.
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Having only one night in the Kemah area, I did my homework before booking this hotel, therefore my expectations were high. I was not disappointed! Friendly, professional staff made for a smooth check-in. Our room was large and very clean. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was over the top. Glad we chose to stay there !

Date of stay: November 2018