All reviews cruise terminal kemah boardwalk gas station hard boiled eggs mini mart next morning convenience store great place to stay room was clean and comfortable front desk staff would stay again sofa bed free breakfast the johnson space center yogurt very nice hotel short drive
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2017

We ended up with meetings in the Clear Lake area on Friday and Saturday of March Break when Kemah is extremely popular (some would say a zoo). By staying a few miles north of Kemah at the Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites, we received a very spacious room at a good value without paying the premium of being in Kemah.
The hotel is very "family friendly" with lots of families, especially enjoying the hot and cold breakfast that is included.
In spite of all the families, being a few miles away from "everything" it meant that the hotel was quite quiet. It is well maintained in that we guessed it was 2 years old, only to be told it is 7 years old.

Room tip: The ground floor rooms avoid any bottlenecks with the single, but large, elevator
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

It was our pleasure to have you experience our Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites service. We are so happy you afforded us this opportunity to show our hospitality. You are a valued guest and we hope you will continue to make this your home away from home.

Reviewed March 16, 2017

Great Hotel located between two destinations to visit, NASA and Ellington Field. Short drive to the boardwalk and attractions, beach and other areas of interest. The manager and hotel staff were very friendly and outgoing and went beyond what I would have expected. I would like to see more like them in other locations. Great Job!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Dear wileybarber,
On behalf of my entire staff, I want to thank you for your awesome review of the staff and our property! We strive to give great service and your review shows that we are exceeding our guests expectations.
Thank you again!

Reviewed March 13, 2017

My wife and I were staying at another hotel 2 miles down the road. We got in bed just after midnight and discovered hundreds of ants crawling on the bed, walls and floor. The room was filthy as well, so we got our money back and called Best Western , Seabrook location..They had one room left, so we arrived there at 1 in the morning, and the desk clerk promptly checked us in. The room rate was incredibly cheap considering how nice the hotel and our room was. Our room was nicer than any we have seen for the price we paid. Very clean, beautiful room, Excellent customer service, great rates and surprisingly, a.great breakfast as well. We will definitely be staying there again and often.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear ryanmR6233PZ,
I am so glad you found us and that you enjoyed your stay! Please when you are back in the area come visit us again.

Reviewed March 6, 2017

It was a fine hotel at a good price. It was somewhere between average and very good. The staff was great. The fitness center was horrible. The room was in-between somewhere. Price was great. Overall, I felt it was a good value.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Donald P,
Thank you so much for your review. I'm sorry about the fitness room. I would really like to know the specifics if you wouldn't mind to let me know. Please reach out to me at 281-291-9090.
Other than the fitness area, I'm so glad everything was good.
Please come see us again when you are in Seabrook

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I stayed at the Best Western Plus in Seabrook for a quick get-away with my husband & kids around New Year's. The room we got was spacious (separate desk area, sofa, and beds) and was comfortable and clean enough (I did move a chair and found a toy belonging to a prior guest under it -- oops!). The bathroom was clean, though the toilet would run & run. Our particular room had a window that looked directly onto the portico, which was pretty strange -- but not a problem when you're only staying a short time. The staff at check-in were polite and quick. The hotel was not hard to find and parking was ample and well-lit.

We didn't make use of the pool or fitness center due to our short stay. We did eat breakfast and that was a rough experience with our preschool-aged kids. The staff simply weren't keeping up with demand -- a glance into the kitchen showed that she was trying to make a lot of food with just a little equipment. Even so, she wasn't keeping up with basic things like refilling the silverware containers or milk, or bringing out not-hot items like bread. The staff would bring out tiny quantities of food (like a few slices of bread) or refresh something in the hot area and it was grabbed within seconds by the other guests, who'd clearly been waiting a while. The breakfast area was small, and didn't have many tables for 4. Perhaps it's better when it's not around a holiday with extra family-sized crowds, but you might be prepared to adjust your breakfast plans.

All in all, it wasn't the greatest experience but I'd give the Best Western Plus another shot if we were in the area.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Best Western Pl... S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Good evening. Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. As a team, we are working to improve in areas where we fell short so that your next stay will be wonderful!