All reviews cruise terminal kemah boardwalk gas station hard boiled eggs mini mart next morning convenience store great place to stay room was clean and comfortable front desk staff would stay again sofa bed free breakfast the johnson space center yogurt very nice hotel short drive
Selected filters
Reviewed December 4, 2016

The staff was always pleasant and attentive. You could tell the management had fostered a congenial work environment. Great location for our needs. The rooms, elevator, lobby and outside area were all well maintained.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2016

Hello Mrs. Elaine,

Thank you for such a wonderful review of your stay with us! We strive to provide a great working environment for the staff, which in turn encourages a better experience for our guests. Thank you for noticing and complimenting them. We hope to see you again when you are in our area.

Reviewed December 1, 2016

The only problem I had with this location is I'M a over-the-road truck driver , and it is listed as a 18 wheeler friendly location as far as parking availability. I was lucky when I got there it was still early in the afternoon so I did find a spot in the back of the hotel that I could fit my 18 wheeler in but if I would have gotten there any later cars would have parked there and it would have been impossible for me to find anywhere to park my vehicle. I called beforehand and verified that they did have 18 wheeler parking and I was told yes we have plenty of it Kama that is not quite true. In the morning I had to leave early before a lot of the cars had left the parking lot and it is a good thing I am a good driver otherwise some people would have been waking up to move their vehicles.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

We appreciate your feedback and we will certainly look into improving the areas you highlighted. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 26, 2016

The excellent reviews for the hotel are spot on. Great staff; very clean and modern both in the rooms and the common areas; nice pool area (was too cold to swim); excellent wifi connection but even better it actually had cable internet which is much faster and more secure; rooms are very large including the bathroom too; nice large breakfast area; excellent business center (though it's a bit too public).

It's location is OK but not optimal. Located semi-rural between Seabrook and La Porte, there's nothing in walking distance. 2 1/2 miles to Seabrook restaurants, 4 miles to the Kemah boardwalk.

The only real negative is the lack of HD TV. Like many less-than-upscale hotels it doesn't bother to pay for HD TV service though it has nice large HD TV's. Why?

Room tip: North-side rooms view an industrial warehouse across a large field; south-side rooms view the backside of a small strip center.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Best Western Pl... S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2016

Dear xplorerers2,

On behalf of all of the staff, I would like to say thank you for staying with us. We know that you have many choices and we are delighted that you chose us! We also appreciate your feedback and will be using this to improve moving forward. We recently upgraded our TV's and will be reviewing our channel lineup with our TV provider to inquire about HD channels. We do hope to see you again when visiting the Seabrook Area!

Reviewed November 21, 2016

The room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Shuttle is provided for local places and hotel is within decent driving (min minutes max) to stores and restaurants. Breakfast was better than I anticipated, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, pancakes, bagels, juice...etc. It was a decent start to the day.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Pl... S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Seabrook Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2016

Hello Maria,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to post your review after your stay. We count on our guests' feedback to continue to provide the best in service. We hope you will stay with us again!

Reviewed November 11, 2016

Great Hotel, Great Staff, very clean and entire staff over the top accommodating to make our three day stay a top notch experience!!! Close to an amazing amount of restaurants, activities, and shopping just down the road to the south headed towards Rally.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Good morning and thank you for staying with us during the Lone Star Rally! We look forward to this event every year and guests such as yourself! We hope that you will be booking your stay with us again next year!