“AW DANG, this place is good!!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aw Dang Asian Cuisine
Ranked #52 of 64 Restaurants in Schertz
Cuisines: Asian
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“AW DANG, this place is good!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

My wife, niece [visiting us from Canada] and I went to Awdang initially because it was close to our hotel,after our drive to get to the San Antonio area. The hot and sour soup was possibly the best I have had in Texas. The Crab Rangoon was prepared and fried perfectly and our entrees were well seasoned and very well cooked. I have the lemongrass chicken and found it moist, well seasoned and delicious. My wife and niece had the combination plates that included beef with broccoli, sweet and sour shrimp, and lemon chicken. Several waitpersons checked with us frequently to assure our satisfaction. Anytime we are back in the San Antonio area, we will be going to Awdang to eat.

• Visited July 2011