“Great property, great value”

Best Western Plus Atrium Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Schertz
Reviewed August 26, 2013

We stayed 3 nights and were very pleased with the property. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the room was comfortable and pleasant and the pillows were outstanding! I would happily return here for another week.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Yogi U, General Manager at Best Western Plus Atrium Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 210-651-4100.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My family and I and another family friend of ours are going to San Antonio to visit The Alamo and The Riverwalk, we had a great time at Best Western Plus Atruim where we stayed, it is like 15 minutes to Downtown San Antonio...I like the over all cleanliness, our room was cozy and clean, the parking was good, we can see our car from our room, we love the breakfast, the front hotel was well lit and the environment was safe, over all, it was a great location, this was in Shertz, TX...great experience...loved the service of the staff, what else can I say...I will definitely recommend this hotel....thanks BEST WESTERN for a wonderful experience

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Absolutely great. Got there around noon, asked for an early check-in. Front desk obliged. Staff was great. Great attitude and very helpful. Front desk, housekeeping and maintenance. Walk in to a view the atrium will set the tone of the stay. Wonderful pool and spa. Courtyard is inviting. Carpeting looks brand new. Sitting areas are great. Parking was plentiful. Plenty of area restaurants. Walmart across the street. Great location to San Antonio. Room was just extremely clean. Breakfast was ok. Standard fare. I would easily stay here again and would recommend staying here if in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed July 22, 2013

As best westerns go this one is nice. It was clean, air conditioner was only so-so, beds not that comfortable (exactly what you'd expect from a hotel of this price range). Has little (and I do mean little) balconies. Breakfast was ok... Typical. It was exactly what I thought it would be... No thrills...no disappointments.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We arrived hot and tired and was received with a smile and a come on in greeting. The room was very comfortable and inviting and all necessary items worked (indoor swimming pool and ice machines on our floor. Did not have to chase about looking for ice or anything else,as I have had to do at other establishments.Left with a well developed breakfast after a very restful sleep.Will return on next visit to San Antonio area

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank larryb147

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Couldn't have asked for more! Pleasant, accomodating, professionl representatives at every turn. Had to change reservations, changed room type and added a room. Was assisted by the General manage who worked diligently to meet our needs. Room very nice, clean, cool and comfortable. Breakfast delicious, with a great variety of offerings, well maintained by friendly staff members.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I'm not usually a Best Western patron, but I needed a last-minute room on a work trip, and found this site on my way into San Antonio. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful with making the best room selection (which rooms faced the hwy, or were close to the entrance doors), and the room itself was spacious with a very comfy bed & respectable shower pressure.

The entire facility seemed updated with contemporary finishes. Very clean. Totally changed my perspective on the BW brand. Did not use the pool, but did enjoy the free breakfast. Keurig was a nice touch, too.

I was worried about highway noise, as it is located right on the interstate, but it was not an issue at all. Would also be a good option on the way to the airport, too, as that was only about 20 minutes away.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Schertz
La Quinta Inn & Suites Schertz
Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio NE/Schertz
Hampton Inn & Suites Selma-San Antonio-Randolph AFB
Comfort Inn and Suites
4 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio-Live Oak Conference Center

Been to Best Western Plus Atrium Inn? Share your experiences!