“Great stay”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Schertz
Olathe, Kansas
“Great stay”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Absolutely great. Got there around noon, asked for an early check-in. Front desk obliged. Staff was great. Great attitude and very helpful. Front desk, housekeeping and maintenance. Walk in to a view the atrium will set the tone of the stay. Wonderful pool and spa. Courtyard is inviting. Carpeting looks brand new. Sitting areas are great. Parking was plentiful. Plenty of area restaurants. Walmart across the street. Great location to San Antonio. Room was just extremely clean. Breakfast was ok. Standard fare. I would easily stay here again and would recommend staying here if in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Yogi U, General Manager at Best Western Plus Atrium Inn, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 210-651-4100.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed July 22, 2013

As best westerns go this one is nice. It was clean, air conditioner was only so-so, beds not that comfortable (exactly what you'd expect from a hotel of this price range). Has little (and I do mean little) balconies. Breakfast was ok... Typical. It was exactly what I thought it would be... No thrills...no disappointments.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Baytown, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We arrived hot and tired and was received with a smile and a come on in greeting. The room was very comfortable and inviting and all necessary items worked (indoor swimming pool and ice machines on our floor. Did not have to chase about looking for ice or anything else,as I have had to do at other establishments.Left with a well developed breakfast after a very restful sleep.Will return on next visit to San Antonio area

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank larryb147

Port Neches, United States
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Couldn't have asked for more! Pleasant, accomodating, professionl representatives at every turn. Had to change reservations, changed room type and added a room. Was assisted by the General manage who worked diligently to meet our needs. Room very nice, clean, cool and comfortable. Breakfast delicious, with a great variety of offerings, well maintained by friendly staff members.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Annapolis, MD
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I'm not usually a Best Western patron, but I needed a last-minute room on a work trip, and found this site on my way into San Antonio. The staff were friendly and extremely helpful with making the best room selection (which rooms faced the hwy, or were close to the entrance doors), and the room itself was spacious with a very comfy bed & respectable shower pressure.

The entire facility seemed updated with contemporary finishes. Very clean. Totally changed my perspective on the BW brand. Did not use the pool, but did enjoy the free breakfast. Keurig was a nice touch, too.

I was worried about highway noise, as it is located right on the interstate, but it was not an issue at all. Would also be a good option on the way to the airport, too, as that was only about 20 minutes away.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Abilene, Texas
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel.really Nice. Check in was easy, but getting there is a challenge. As usual construction on I35 really bites. Room was very comfortable, though smaller than tourism I've been in. Breakfast was a little stressful but that was the hotel was full. Didn't get to try the pool, but I will next time.

• Stayed June 2013

Arkansas
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable. The pool was AWSOME after 12 hours on the road. The rooms are big and plenty of space for business. The keurig coffee pot was a big plus. The only thing that could of been better is the man that checked me in. It was like I was disturbing him. Real short like he didn't want to even talk just hand me my key and by. When I ask which way to my room he pointed to the second floor and turned and walked away. But that's ok I didn't come here to make friends. The hotel is great

• Stayed April 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Schertz
Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz
La Quinta Inn & Suites Schertz
Hampton Inn & Suites Selma-San Antonio-Randolph AFB
Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio-Live Oak Conference Center
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio NE/Schertz
Comfort Inn and Suites

Been to Best Western Plus Atrium Inn? Share your experiences!