Best Western Plus Atrium Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Schertz(Schertz)(Great Value!)
$99
$119
$125
$119
$71
ComfortInn
$99
HIExpress.com
Super 8 Universal City(Universal City)
$37
$89
$121
$112
$65
Priceline
All reviewssan antonionatural bridge cavernsnew braunfelsloved the indoor poolenjoyed the hot tubbest westernsdefinitely stay here againsink areapublic areasevery staff memberthe hotel staffgreat hotelfree breakfaststayed nightswaffleseasy accessspacious room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel.really Nice. Check in was easy, but getting there is a challenge. As usual construction on I35 really bites. Room was very comfortable, though smaller than tourism I've been in. Breakfast was a little stressful but that was the hotel was full. Didn't get to try the pool, but I will next time.

• Stayed: June 2013
Yogi U, General Manager at Best Western Plus Atrium Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 210-651-4100.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable. The pool was AWSOME after 12 hours on the road. The rooms are big and plenty of space for business. The keurig coffee pot was a big plus. The only thing that could of been better is the man that checked me in. It was like I was disturbing him. Real short like he didn't want to even talk just hand me my key and by. When I ask which way to my room he pointed to the second floor and turned and walked away. But that's ok I didn't come here to make friends. The hotel is great

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Hotel had recently undergone a complete renovation. It was extremely comfortable, with exceptionally friendly staff. The rooms were clean and efficiently laid out. The room was equipped with a Keurig coffee maker which was a definite plus! Breakfasts were good, and selection was great. It was an easy 20 minute trip South to downtown San Antonio and about 25 minutes north to the outlet malls at San Marcos.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We arrived late fri.night after all day at Fiesta Texas- the beds were comfy, plenty of pillows...and the decor was nice, looks like the carpet was new and clean...it was remodeled a few years ago I believe. The breakfast was very filling as there were eggs, sausage and waffles and muffins, yogurt, fruit and such. Our room had a mini frig and micro. We also had a Kurrig coffee maker in our room! I think the price was pretty good too. We paid $224 total for two nights. The hot tub was full of kids saterday afternoon so we waited until the kids left and enjoyed the hot tub by 9pm..then I went into the heated pool. It was nice but with all the kids from Spring Break, I didnt want to think about how much pee was in the pool! yuck..but it seemed fine to me. I expected there to be noise and kids everywhere because it was Spring Break..so that was a little annoying but that is the case anytime you stay at most places during this season.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a good experience overall. I can't say much for the pool, can't see more than waste deep, and the lighting and night was poor at best. Overall, the room was nice, and it was a safe environment for the family. Since we were there during spring break, management had left the break area open a little later for all of the late sleeping spring breakers, and that was very much appreciated.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the atrium are a nice touch.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family