Tripadvisor
Schertz
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews san antonio breakfast staff room was clean would stay here again great customer service each morning nice stay great place to stay business trip inns sonic chillies tx gm highway accommodations bedding
Selected filters
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Highly recommend their suites! Well worth the money. Great parking, service and no complaints.
Book here and you can’t go wrong!
We rang in the New Year in San Antonio and like staying out of the hustle and bustle!

Reviewed January 1, 2020

I made the reservation back in early October. Received an email a day before arrival saying I could digitally check in and select the room I wanted: very cool, I love that option. I noticed there were several room choices on each floor, not just one or two, but many rooms available. I selected a room with 2 beds on the 4th floor. When we arrived, the manager told us that she had to switch us to a room with 1 bed on the 3rd floor and would that be okay. We said hesitated adn said yes, but we were curious why this happened since we had made the reservation so far in advance, had paid in advance and had digitally checked in to a room with 2 beds just the previous day. Now, all of a sudden, it wasn't available. Nor were any of the other 2 bed rooms available. Okay, well, we took the room. The room we got was SO strangely laid out. It's room 328....weird layout, crowded furniture with TV in the center of the room that you can swivel if you want to see it from the couch OR the bed but not both. Why do we have to get this room though? We weren't a last minute walk in, we made the reservation 3 months ago. She said that we would be credited 5000 points which is nice, don't know if I'll be able to do anything with that, but would rather have gotten a cash discount on the already paid for room. Don't know if the 5000 has been put into my account been yet. Breakfast was just okay, not fantastic as at all the other Hamptons we've stayed at. And it was late each morning by about 10 minutes. Not a huge deal, but if you're going to say that breakfast is at 6am, then have it ready by 0600. But overall a good, not great, breakfast. Friendly staff though. Everything else was good. Probably will not stay here again, and will choose the Best Western close by, even though it's a bit more expensive.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2019

I visit here several times a year and the rooms are always clean, the staff is amazing and always friendly and helpful. The location is great and minimal travel to get food, groceries or to parks. I always look forward to seeing my family and prefer to stay a this hotel. Home away from home for me.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

Great place to stay. Very clean, nice rooms, complementary bottled water. Very comfortable beds. Excellent breakfast bar. The staff is super nice. I highly recommend this hotel. Oh and they have wine! Great way to unwind from the day.

Reviewed December 22, 2019

I hated the half sized pillows. Why don't they offer full size pillows?y digital key didn't work on arrival. It still didn't work after front desk staff sent a new one. The free breakfast is one of the best I have enjoyed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business