“Like the pizza!”

Description: Telephone number 210.592.1138
San Antonio, Texas
“Like the pizza!”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Very good pizza and calzone. I tried this place with my family and enjoyed the food. We ordered a large pizza, one calzone and three soft drinks. The thin-crusted pizza was hot and crispy, and the condiments (pepperoni, cheese and sauce) was about the right amount. It didn't make them soggy at all. The calzone was just as hot and crispy--not burned. I have to say that we really enjoyed the food. The service was friendly but the two employees out in front were having a difficult time keeping the dinning area clean and customers flowing through. Even when it got slow--they seemed to be running a little behind--my understanding is that they were short one person that evening. We waited about 10 minutes for the food to come out which wasn't bad. The tea was just a little too sweet for my taste but had nothing to do with my 4/5 rating. The lower rating has to do with the cleanliness of the dinning facility and restrooms. I plan to return in the future.

• Visited May 2012