Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio NE/Schertz
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Super 8 Universal City(Universal City)
View Hotel
All reviewsrandolph afbsan antoniowafflesmarriott rewards pointstaco cabanagreat place to staymin driveconvenient locationironing boardnice stayroom was spotlessmeeting roomnice hotelroad noisepool and hot tubcoffee makerwithin walking distance
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Wonderful stay while visiting family for Thanksgiving! Hotel was new and rooms were spotless and comfortable. Pool was heated and the hot tub was a nice retreat after a long day. The complimentary breakfast had both hot and cold options. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I will definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Our room was at the back of the hotel so less room noise.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank travelingtamm
Reviewed October 18, 2012

this one changed my opinion of Fairfield Inns, very clean, well maintained, nice room. Very well soundproofed other than a little road noise from I35. Breakfast was standard faire, but eating area is well maintained and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Excellent location - 4-5 eating places just out the door. And plenty of stores 2-3 blocks away.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Clean, comfortable and good value. We were pleasantly surprised. We booked another Marriott closer to the airport for our final night's stay and wished we had stayed here another night instead. This is where we will stay when we visit family in Texas in the future.

Room Tip: Great place to stay if you are visiting Natural Bridge Caverns.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank stephaniestorm
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Hot water, clean place, comfortable bed, renovated, but no paper in the morning and breakfast wasn't worth mentioning. It was also on the expensive side for such a generic place. Given the fact that so many Fairfield properties are still old and nasty, this one is pretty nice.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank joelinda
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I stayed two nights for business at Randolph AFB, midweek, in August 2012. There were restaurants and stores within walking distance. It was 97 and the pool looked really tempting (it is outdoor, with a privacy fence around it.)
I got two very good, quiet nights of sleep. The rooms were clean and comfortable, and very affordable ($95 per night, plus tax.) I used the small fitness room the next morning - it has two good-quality treadmills and an elliptical machine, plus some free weights. The included breakfast had a decent variety of choices, including the make-your-own-waffle (which I had) plus chopped melons, cereals, eggs, yogurts, coffee, etc. Pretty good stuff. I wish I had had longer to eat; I wouldn't have needed any lunch.

Room Tip: Avoid being near the elevators - the pinging noise in the hallway is pretty loud.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business