“Great Stay!!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Schertz
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Schertz
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We always stay at this hotel when we visit Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels. It is not too far from the water park and San Antonio and has other attractions near by. The location is great. Has great italian and tex-mex restaurants right across parking lot. Must try the pizza!! Sooo good!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Schertz

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Second time at this LaQuinta. Clean, friendly and located between S.A. and New Braunfels just off I-35 with shopping and places to eat close by. Rooms were clean and breakfast hot and good. Just far enough off the highway to cut down on the highway traffic noise.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Older Hotel, but very clean and well run. It has been renovated and in no way shows a run down look. I was pleased with the cleanliness, amenities and service. We had stayed the night before in another La Quinta that was much newer, but it wasnt as clean or well run! Beds very comfortable and very good breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This hotel was extremely nice and the staff was awesome. I would definitely stay again. The beds were comfortable and it was very quiet even through my room was across from the elevator. I did not use the pool but several of my business associates did and it was good. Work out area was nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2014

This is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in, including Hyatts and Hiltons. Beautiful property and outstanding customer service. Despite having my reservation printed and in hand upon arrival, they could not find me listed. The manager stepped in and upgraded my room at no extra charge.
I just can't tell you how very nice this place is! It is located about halfway between San Antonio and New Braunfels. I would travel the distance to stay there even if I were visiting San Antonio.

Room Tip: Ground floor works best for me.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I chose La Quinta inn in Schertz primarily because of location. The location is perfect! It's right off of 3009 and I-35, easily accessible and conveniently located near restaurants, www.advocare.com/14067506 and major highways.
Upon arrival, I was in awe of the entrance! It's not your typical La Quinta by any means! Very beautiful lobby and extremely friendly staff. I had a king suite and the room was very clean and spacious. The bathroom is very modern. The ONLY complaint I have in regards to the bathroom is the placement of the toilet paper. It's placed at the side edge of the sink and one has to reach out far just to use it. It's not close by the toilet.
I used the pool and jacuzzi while there and it was so nice to relax in. Had it all to myself. It you hit it just right, you can hear a local band at a nearby restaurant play on the weekend when sitting outside at the pool. It's very relaxing and the music is good. I believe they only lay on the weekend because I didn't hear them during the week.
As for the bed, it was comfortable. I wasn't a huge fan of the hard (overstuffed) feather pillows, but other than that I slept comfortably. If you like a more firm mattress you won't be disappointed.
The rooms are very quiet. Here was construction going on near by and I never heard a thing.
Book with confidence.

Room Tip: I had a suite on the 4th floor. Room 414. Awesome room and very quiet. Away from elevators and vendi...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank kdmartin308
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We chose this hotel as it was pet friendly, we wanted to gain more LaQuinta Points and it was very close to the lake we were headed to. We would definitely stay here again ...walking distance to Walmart(micro and fridge in the room) and walking distance to about 6-7 various nice dining establishments and outdoor dining as well. Near the interstate but at least not right on the freeway. Very quiet area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Also consider these accommodations in or near Schertz
Best Western Plus Atrium Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio NE/Schertz
Comfort Inn and Suites
Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio-Live Oak Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Selma

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Schertz? Share your experiences!