“Perfect hotel to stay at in Schertz, TX”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Schertz
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Schertz
Homestead, FL
“Perfect hotel to stay at in Schertz, TX”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

I chose La Quinta inn in Schertz primarily because of location. The location is perfect! It's right off of 3009 and I-35, easily accessible and conveniently located near restaurants, www.advocare.com/14067506 and major highways.
Upon arrival, I was in awe of the entrance! It's not your typical La Quinta by any means! Very beautiful lobby and extremely friendly staff. I had a king suite and the room was very clean and spacious. The bathroom is very modern. The ONLY complaint I have in regards to the bathroom is the placement of the toilet paper. It's placed at the side edge of the sink and one has to reach out far just to use it. It's not close by the toilet.
I used the pool and jacuzzi while there and it was so nice to relax in. Had it all to myself. It you hit it just right, you can hear a local band at a nearby restaurant play on the weekend when sitting outside at the pool. It's very relaxing and the music is good. I believe they only lay on the weekend because I didn't hear them during the week.
As for the bed, it was comfortable. I wasn't a huge fan of the hard (overstuffed) feather pillows, but other than that I slept comfortably. If you like a more firm mattress you won't be disappointed.
The rooms are very quiet. Here was construction going on near by and I never heard a thing.
Book with confidence.

Room Tip: I had a suite on the 4th floor. Room 414. Awesome room and very quiet. Away from elevators and vendi...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank kdmartin308

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Bastrop, Texas
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We chose this hotel as it was pet friendly, we wanted to gain more LaQuinta Points and it was very close to the lake we were headed to. We would definitely stay here again ...walking distance to Walmart(micro and fridge in the room) and walking distance to about 6-7 various nice dining establishments and outdoor dining as well. Near the interstate but at least not right on the freeway. Very quiet area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 29, 2014

reported noisy people in room above us. Room attendant did nothing in our room during a three day stay. Called H at front desk and nothing was done to correct the problems. Manager was not available during our stay. Checked out a day early

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Awesome hotel and staff with it! I would definitely be recommending and staying again. I loved the area surrounding the hotel as well. I also enjoyed the breakfast the next morning also! My mom also agrees and enjoyed the stay as much as I did.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We stayed at the hotel on a trip to San Antonio and did not want to pay high San Antonio room tax. The hotel was nice with clean rooms and breakfast area. I would suggest that if you plan on sleeping latter then 6:00 am during the week then you ask for a room on the east side of the hotel. There is a concrete precast facility next door to the west that starts working early in the morning.

Room Tip: request a room on hte east side of the hotel
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank N2O2fish
Harlingen, Texas
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My Wife, granddaughter, and I went to San Antonio for the weekend to attend our youngest grandsons 2nd birthday and for our granddaughter to look at the UTSA campus which she will be attending this fall. Hotel was great. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 13, 2014

The staff was genuinely friendly and caring! The breakfast area was clean and kept fresh, and the food was fresh and appealing! The location of this hotel was quite convenient to shopping and eateries. Some were just a hop, skip and a jump. It was family friendly and quite comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Schertz
Hampton Inn & Suites Schertz
Best Western Plus Atrium Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites San Antonio NE/Schertz
Hampton Inn & Suites Selma-San Antonio-Randolph AFB
Hilton Garden Inn San Antonio-Live Oak Conference Center
Comfort Inn and Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Schertz? Share your experiences!