“Very Good Burger & Brisket”
Review of King's Filling Station - CLOSED

King's Filling Station
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Based on previous reviews we tried this place for lunch. Very busy which is always a good sign. Very very casual place (old filling station) and not the best a/c on a hot/muggy day in TX but the food was very good. Husband's burger (I swear this is all he eats) was like you'd make at home and his fries were 'plentiful' and good. I had the barbecue brisket sandwich and it too was very good. It was on a sub roll but I don't like 'soggy' bread so ended up not eating it as a sandwich but the meat was excellent. Will definitely return when in Sanger again.

There are newer reviews for King's Filling Station

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is one of the best places to eat in Sanger. The staff is great. the food fantastic. I especially love the veggie sub.

1  Thank Dana M
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I had the brisket for lunch. Excellent. Everyone thinks they can Bar-B-Q but few really can.
Service was good too. Made me feel like they appreciated my business.

1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed June 28, 2012

They make a fried chicken breast, hand battered, tenderized, on homemade biscuits, that is worth three times the price.

1  Thank jrpak
Reviewed July 16, 2011

These are amazing homemade burgers and hand cut fries. We had the jalepeno cheddar and the king kong. The only downside of the place is that the ac doesn't keep up when it is really hot (the grill adds heat too). However, these are great burgers. The service is good as well. Will go back!

1  Thank Wanda75019