“RECOMMEND EVERYONE!!!”
Review of Sanger Inn

Sanger Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sanger
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This place is just flat out amazing! You get the same quality as a franchise hotel but for lower cost. The service exceeds what you would receive at a franchise. You pretty much get personal assistance for everything! If you are in the area of Denton or Gainesville I recommend this place. DO NOT stay at the Motel 6 in Valley View (podunk town) rooms smell like dog and cat urine and the people that run it are very rude! Few extra bucks for this place is totally worth it!

Room Tip: I always prefer their North side rooms. Little bit quieter than South side.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank JSmith1954
Dev S, General Manager at Sanger Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the valuable time to write a review for our hotel. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again when you are in area. Thank you again.

Sincerely, Dev Surati

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Recently stayed in the Inn for a family visit and we were very pleased with this motel. Not only are the rooms up to date for an older motel, everything was very clean and well maintained. Friendly courteous staff too!
Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank D K
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Decided to take a last minute trip to the casinos and all the hotels in town were booked solid. I honestly would of never thought to even look at this place but definitely glad I did. Room was very clean and the staff..well lets just say they are eager to help and extremely friendly. Most definitely would stay here again

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Ardgz
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had reservation at Best Western Inn Plus. Got there, showed my reservation, gal at desk said she had no rooms, turned ugly when they said they would still charge, I couldn't cancel reservation, yet they had no room. Does this sound even remotely logical? No rooms in town due to graduation ceremonies. Headed back to Gainesville (3 am) when I ran into this hotel just off the freeway. They had a room, and to my surprise it was the most reasonable price I had found. Wasn't sure about the place judging from outside, but not horrible, just a little older, no frills architecture. Next surprise was what I saw when I opened the door. A clean, fairly up to date room, that was specious, and nicely appointed. It had a comfortable bed with a pillow topper like some of the upper shelf chain hotels advertise. The air conditioner worked, as did the mini refrige, and microwave. Clean shower with pop-out curtain, and hot water that worked. Was going to stay just the one night but remained on business one additional day so I choose to return rather than give business elsewhere. Friendly manager offered to go into room and turn on air so it would be cool upon my arrival. Would totally recommend for business travelers, but getting around to food, gas/fuel can be tricky due to one way frontage roads.

• Stayed: August 2013
3  Thank rcqhhalter
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This place is just great. VERY friendly people. When internet is down their son does all he can to get it right back up. He even came to my room to fix my computer because it was not working right. You can't that type of service ANYWHERE! This place is best bang for the bucks. They will try to help in any way possible!

Room Tip: The north side rooms are a little quiter. Boaters do not worry they have OUTLETS outside!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank devin23
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This hotel is absolutely horrible!!!! They charge by the number of people and wanted to charge us $5 extra per kid per night. Since we have 3 kids, I would understand paying extra for one, not all 3. Why would they put 2 queen beds in a room if you can't have more than 4 people in it. The hotel policy on priceline.com says that we can have up to 2 kids free but that is not the case. I would NEVER stay here ever again. We had to argue with them for several minutes and they did budge on the price (a little). Why would I pay (after tax) $140/night for 2 rooms when there is a Fairfield or Courtyard less than 15mins away that I could have stayed in. I COMPLETELY regret this decision and would hope that if you are traveling through Sanger/Denton area, spend the little extra money and stay in a better hotel (which is not that hard to find compared to this place)!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ronnie V
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stay here 6-8 times a year and this place is just outstanding. They will do whatever to satisfy your needs. Never have I had a problem staying here. Best rooms for the price you pay hands down. Family operated motel and they work really hard for their guests. Totally recommend this place to everyone staying around the Denton area!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank devin23
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sanger
Days Inn Denton
#17 of 26 in Denton
Texas Inn Valley View
Texas Inn Valley View
#1 of 1 in Valley View

Been to Sanger Inn? Share your experiences!