“Great experience..”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Sanger
Dallas, Texas
“Great experience..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Decided to take a last minute trip to the casinos and all the hotels in town were booked solid. I honestly would of never thought to even look at this place but definitely glad I did. Room was very clean and the staff..well lets just say they are eager to help and extremely friendly. Most definitely would stay here again

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Ardgz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Had reservation at Best Western Inn Plus. Got there, showed my reservation, gal at desk said she had no rooms, turned ugly when they said they would still charge, I couldn't cancel reservation, yet they had no room. Does this sound even remotely logical? No rooms in town due to graduation ceremonies. Headed back to Gainesville (3 am) when I ran into this hotel just off the freeway. They had a room, and to my surprise it was the most reasonable price I had found. Wasn't sure about the place judging from outside, but not horrible, just a little older, no frills architecture. Next surprise was what I saw when I opened the door. A clean, fairly up to date room, that was specious, and nicely appointed. It had a comfortable bed with a pillow topper like some of the upper shelf chain hotels advertise. The air conditioner worked, as did the mini refrige, and microwave. Clean shower with pop-out curtain, and hot water that worked. Was going to stay just the one night but remained on business one additional day so I choose to return rather than give business elsewhere. Friendly manager offered to go into room and turn on air so it would be cool upon my arrival. Would totally recommend for business travelers, but getting around to food, gas/fuel can be tricky due to one way frontage roads.

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank rcqhhalter
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

This place is just great. VERY friendly people. When internet is down their son does all he can to get it right back up. He even came to my room to fix my computer because it was not working right. You can't that type of service ANYWHERE! This place is best bang for the bucks. They will try to help in any way possible!

Room Tip: The north side rooms are a little quiter. Boaters do not worry they have OUTLETS outside!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
7 Thank devin23
Sanger, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

This hotel is absolutely horrible!!!! They charge by the number of people and wanted to charge us $5 extra per kid per night. Since we have 3 kids, I would understand paying extra for one, not all 3. Why would they put 2 queen beds in a room if you can't have more than 4 people in it. The hotel policy on priceline.com says that we can have up to 2 kids free but that is not the case. I would NEVER stay here ever again. We had to argue with them for several minutes and they did budge on the price (a little). Why would I pay (after tax) $140/night for 2 rooms when there is a Fairfield or Courtyard less than 15mins away that I could have stayed in. I COMPLETELY regret this decision and would hope that if you are traveling through Sanger/Denton area, spend the little extra money and stay in a better hotel (which is not that hard to find compared to this place)!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Ronnie V
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stay here 6-8 times a year and this place is just outstanding. They will do whatever to satisfy your needs. Never have I had a problem staying here. Best rooms for the price you pay hands down. Family operated motel and they work really hard for their guests. Totally recommend this place to everyone staying around the Denton area!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank devin23
TX
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2009

I was told I would have my rooms comped in exchange for advertising at a local fishing tournament. I was also promised 2 King rooms.
When I got there I was quickly told that the manager I spoke with is not there and the man on duty does not comp rooms.
We were not given a discouint for business travel. We ask to have the rooms for an additional hour (till noon) they said this we could do....however when we came back at 10:00 am they were already cleaning our room.
When I approached the man about this he just laughed.
I do quite a bit of traveling and this is the WORST hotel experience I have ever had!!
They are terribly ride and clearly do not care if you stay there or not!!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank onlymeTx
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sanger
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denton - University Drive
Comfort Inn
#15 of 25 in Denton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denton - UNT - TWU
La Quinta Inn & Suites Gainesville

Been to Sanger Inn? Share your experiences!