“Magnificently Wonderful”
Review of Three Falls Cove

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sanford
Three Falls Cove
Ranked #1 of 1 Sanford B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Three Falls Cove is by far the best place to get away from the city and relax and unwind into a very peaceful and romantic bliss. We will be ging back again and again and again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rickytside44

Reviewed March 27, 2010

Loved the beauty of the pine lodge, the nature and pond around the area, and the wonderful service. This will definitely be an annual getaway destination for us!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ashman9088
Reviewed February 15, 2010

Excellent service in every way - Rebecca even remembered that I liked bacon for breakfast. :)

The food is superb...grilled steaks, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies. Delicious and served by a very friendly wait staff. They make you feel like you are their only customer.

Beautiful view from the lodge overlooking a pond with gazebo in foreground. Our room opened up onto the large deck by the pond. Too bad it was so cold outside or we would have enjoyed sitting out there listening to the quiet.

The only downside was the bed which is a bit uncomfortable due to sagging springs.

All in all a wonderful Valentines Day experience - Rebecca really makes you feel like family...well worth the money.

You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank redrocket_tx
Reviewed January 17, 2010

Three Falls Cove provided me with the most relaxing, peaceful and comfortable respite I could have imagined! The cabin was warm and inviting. Rebecca was a gracious hostess and served me breakfasts fit for a queen! I loved hiking the walking trails and seeing all the wild turkeys. It is the perfect place...whether you need a place for a family reunion, a romantic getaway or solitary time with God. I loved every minute!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2009

My boyfriend likes out-of-the-way, off-the-beaten-path places to explore the outdoors, and this place was right up his alley. It's really remote, so you're away from the noise of traffic and people. We stayed in our own private little cottage/cabin, complete with fireplace with wood already stacked for you, and a bearskin-type rug in front of it. The wooden furniture gives it an even cozier feel. The jacuzzi built for two with bubble bath gel and candles made it over the top for us, but just when we thought things couldn't be any better, we were served a delicious, hearty home-cooked breakfast that was walked over on trays by the staff -- complete with a flower in a vase,

I can't say enough about the "staff," which became like family to us by the time we left. Rebecca is so proud of her little bed and breakfast, and rightfully so. She makes you feel like her own relatives in the way she makes sure you have everything you need, that your breakfast is perfect, and that you feel totally at home. After walking breakfast over to the cottage and placing it on the table in your own little corner breakfast nook, she leaves you in the privacy you're seeking, yet is always around in case you need something. She and her husband are devout Christians, and that warmth is evident in the decorations they use, the care they give you and the atmosphere in general.

My boyfriend brought his fly fishing rod, and I used a regular fishing rod. The fish are jumpin' and I actually caught a few (safely released). As we hiked/walked around the grounds, we were able to take in the peaceful serenity of the little falls, birds and squirrels. I don't know if anyone was staying in the main lodge or not, but we were able to walk around the large pond and the entire property alone, away from the rest of the world.

We also rented a boat on Lake Meredith, which was great -- the shores and scenery is different from anything I've ever seen. The land out there is so flat, but the hill and canyon-like boundaries of the lake make it unique and scenic.

It's been a while since we stayed at Three Falls Cove, but we would definitely go back in a heartbeat whenever we want to get away from it all. The price is very reasonable, the owners are awesome with all they've provided through their personal touch.

The only negative thing I have to say about the experience (which was completely overshadowed by all of the positive) is regarding the bed. I'm not normally a finicky sleeper -- I can sleep on a couch, a firm bed, soft bed, papasan chair, futon -- never really matters. But the bed in the cabin was, for some reason, terribly uncomfortable. I don't know if it was too soft, old, or what, but I was in a lot of pain in the first 10 minutes each morning from that bed. I hope they've changed it since our stay, but even if they haven't, we'd still return...with bells on, and gifts for Rebecca and Kirk.

Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DallasBella

Been to Three Falls Cove? Share your experiences!