Garcia's Mexican Food Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 269 Restaurants in San Marcos
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Kind of in an out of the way spot in an old strip mall but has a huge following never done dinner there but the lunch has always been great. Service is excellent atmosphere is friendly but nothing much to brag about. Have tried much of the menu and never been disappointed plenty of food and reasonable prices.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Clintlinda

Huntsville, Texas
“Great Chips!”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My family & I ate here last night while passing through San Marcos. I wanted mexican food so I used my tripadvisor app on my phone to locate a reataurant in San Marcos. The chips are great! My son & I ordered the fajita nachos and my mother ordered the flautas. The nachos were excellent! My mother said the flautas were bland, but loved the salsa that came with the chips! We did not wait long for our food and the staff was friendly.

• Visited March 2012
Schertz, Texas
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

Great food! Had dinner the other night, so good! Breakfast tacos were not my favorite. They were just average. Stick with lunch or dinner. Chips are also amazing.

Texas
Reviewed October 21, 2011

We live here and have been going here for years. The service is wonderful and the food is great. They have opened a new location on Wonder World drive so that may help with wait times but it is worth the wait. Prices are excellent.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Sandy I
Oklahoma City
“Great Place ...Great food and prices you won't believe!”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

We had the deluxe Garcia platter, for dinner, not lunch and it was 6.25! Chips and sauce very good! Service was awesome! Will definetly be back next year!