“Wonderful Pastries and Breakfast”

Centerpoint Station
Ranked #6 of 283 Restaurants in San Marcos
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Stopped in for breakfast before outlet shopping and had a treat! My husband had a bacon and egg sandwich pastry and I had the jalapeno, sausage and cheese kolache. We also shared a cherry filled pastry. It was all wonderful!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Old-time cafe just off I-35 on the road to San Antonio. Stopped
for breakfast -- pecan rolls are quite good though perhaps not
up to mid-western standards. Looked like it might be an
interesting place for lunch.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

With all the good reviews, we stopped for lunch one day. We asked for our Burgers to be med rare. We were told we couldn't get them that way and when we asked to talk to the manager, she said that if they could they would, but the cooks didn't know HOW to cook them anyway but well done! i would hardly call them cooks if you can't cook a burger any way but well!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

The burgers are so good. We had to wait in line, but once you order the food gets to you fast! We will eat here again if we are back in San Marcos!! My only wish is that they stayed open later than 9!!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

This place is crowded and you are sure to have to stand in line. However, for me it was worth the wait. My burger and flings (a mix of fries and onion rings) was fresh, hot and scrumptious. It is a bit pricey, but I will visit there next time I pass through San Marcos.