“Pizza and Salad Perfection”
Review of Valentino's

Valentino's
Ranked #48 of 269 Restaurants in San Marcos
Cuisines: Pizza
Bulverde, Texas
“Pizza and Salad Perfection”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

This is a local place downtown I have been several times for the most excellent pizza and salad buffet! You can also order a whole pizza the way you want it. You walk up to the bar and order/pay, they give you a plate and drink and you get all you can eat. The salad bar items are always fresh and they keep the pizza coming. The pizza is super delicious and the atmosphere is casual and cozy.

Visited January 2014

San Marcos, TX
“Used to be good”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I remember years ago when I was active in the Sci-Fi Club on the university campus this was the place to go after our meeting. And I remember it being pretty good stuff. The place has lost some of its pizzazz since the last time I was in here 6 or 7 years ago though. (or it could be just that the excessive amounts of beer I drank back then made it seem better). The place hasn't really changed much on the inside, but I seem to recall better pizza, and the wings weren't quite that crispy. It's still OK, just not the fantastic place i remember from younger days.

• Visited April 2014
Friendswood
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Let me start by saying we did not have any intentions of eating pizza on our romantic getaway weekend. However, on our way to dinner to another restaurant in the town square, we both saw Valentinos. We kept our dinner reservations and moved on. The next day we had an exhaustive day of shopping and finished at an awkward time. Instead of waiting to go to dinner at we decided pizza would do in a pinch. Now, my bf is very particular about his pizza and he LOVED it.

We order cheese sticks and one of their signature pizzas. It was awesome. I was happy to get cheese sticks from my college days and Eric had a wonderful experience.

It had a great atmosphere we left happy.

Snohomish, Washington
“Yummmmmmeeeeee !!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

This place has pizza worth waiting 20 minutes!!!! Crispy crust, chunky ingredients! We sat outside and enjoyed the evening.

• Visited May 2013
San Marcos, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Freezer pizza.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Their pizza is worse than most brands of freezer pizza that you could buy at your local supermarket. Granted, my standards are high- being from the Northeast- but this isn't even Mama Celeste; this is Ellio's-grade; definitely not as good as Pizza Bagel Bites.

Yes they have beer, yes the atmosphere is cool, but their pizza is unforgivable. It is beyond bad.

• Visited August 2012