“Fun with friends!”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Fun with friends!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went with friends from Pecan RV Park. We had seen bill boards throughout the area for the River Pub. Nice view of the San Marcos River. I heard the had the BEST burgers in San Marcos and that is true! We would return again!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank colleen m

Shiner, Texas
“Great views with GREAT food!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We was on our way to San Marcos,wanted to try somewhere different to eat at.Went to Tripadvisor.(of course!!)~Searched it.Type the adress in the navagation took us right there!Frist walk in,greeted freindly,the river right there at your feet!!!Friendly staff.Ordered our food,took a little while.not too long though.The waiter brought it out,And i said the presesntation was worth the little wait.THe food was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!GREAT place with the views,service!!!!We WILL be back!!!!!Thanks San Marcos River Pub and Grill!!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank acrv06
Dallas, Texas
“AHH! What a place on the River”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I didnt eat her but I saw the pub patio when I was walking on the river so I had to go over and see the river veiw from this place. I will come back someday with friends and actually eat on this patio.

Visited January 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“View, flavor and service, what else?”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

With a location like this, it is a rare treat that River Pub has not "slacked" on their fare. In my humble opinion, the BEST burger in San Marcos (and I know my burgers). Also, one of the best chicken fried steaks, best onion rings, chicken strips etc. I no longer venture past the burgers, go ahead, indulge.

Visited December 2012
Sugar Land, Texas
“Classic San Marcos!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Picked my niece up from her dorm and she suggested we eat lunch at the River Grill because she said the food and atmosphere relaxed my brother after being caught in college town traffic! We sat outside on the porch and watched the kayakers practice (yes, it's December) and frisbee's go back and forth. I had a difficult time orderering, but we both settled on the cheeseburger - hers plain and mine with the works plus bacon and jalapenos. Delicious! The service was excellent and friendly - priced a little high, but the burger was huge and came with a choice of several different sides. so maybe not too bad - probably not on my niece's college student budget, which is why she always suggests it when someone comes to visit, and I won't hesitate to take her back!

• Visited December 2012