We chose the Comfort Suites for a weekend get away with our granddaughter because they mentioned in room refrigerator and microwave. The room was comfortable and clean, but Paw-Paw had to keep adjusting the air conditioner during the night. The refrigerator was only cool, even after adjusting the temperature. What I didn’t like the most was the lighting the bathroom. Seems the last few hotels we’ve stayed in have dimed the lights in the bathroom. Must be an attempt to save energy, but what it does is make it hard to gave a bath or put your face on. If you think about it, it also makes it harder to see any filth. It’s one thing to skip changing the linen to save energy; it’s another to cut out the lights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Suites in San Marcos is easily accessible to all area attractions including Texas State University, Outlet shopping, Wonderworld and within a short drive of Schitterbahn & Austin as well. The hotel offers interior corridors, elevator, pool, business center, exercise room, and a wonderful free hot breakfast with rotating menu. We hope to be of service to you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Near Texas State University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites San Marcos Hotel San Marcos
- San Marcos Comfort Suites