“We loved it”

Red Lobster
Ranked #22 of 279 Restaurants in San Marcos
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I took my father here recently and we really enjoyed it. We both had the combo meal and found everything quite good. The service was nice and everything was pleasing to us.

Nice experience.

1  Thank fishbabe

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We were staying at the Hampton in San Marcos and the Red Lobster was next door, so we thought we'd try it again. Since the wait was 20-30 minutes, we decided to get the food to go. We went to the bar to order the food and get a drink. The bar has 4 seats and isn't conducive to relaxing/socializing, but the bartender took our order and was very friendly. The drinks were good. We got the food and went back to the hotel. The bartender got the order perfect, unfortunately the to go containers made the food a unappetizing mess. The food itself was just...okay. It's a bummer because the write up on the menu sounds fabulous, but the quality of the food just doesn't keep up with the hype.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Ate here while on business. Service was good. Location is in a college town so most of the staff are students. IF you like the red lobster chain, this one will be fine for you. Restaurant was very clean. Food was good. I would eat here again.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The place was clean, had great service, and the food was fresh and delicious. Could tell it was a local favorite by the people coming in for dinner. Would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank Tracy D
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Well we eat hear occasionally and each time I hope the service will be better well it just gets worse!! I'm afraid I will not go in again the food was great but poor service has ruined it for me!