“Love the green sauce”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was our first visit to this location. The food was unfortunately just average. I love the green sauce and tortillas they are the best. I will go back just for the green sauce. My favorite location is in Kerrville and then the next would be Fredericksburg. I'm sure we will come back when we visit the granddaughter at college.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

There wasn't anything I didn't love about this place!! I would recommend it to everyone!! The Food was outstanding and service was great.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I went to two mexican places while on my business trip. This was by far my favorite. The chips were hot and the salsa was full of flavor. I ordered the chicken fajitas and the portion was huge! Some of the chicken was stuck to the bottom of the skillet, but the onions/peppers and the fresh tortillas made up for that. They make their own tortillas in the restaurant and they are FRESH and SOFT! I would definitely go back here the next time I am in town. Not to mention I was more full than after a Thanksgiving meal! The portions are huge!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

This restaurant has an extensive menu. Chicken fried steak, mexican food, burgers, ect... Large restaurant, we didn't have to wait. It was good after a long day of tubing.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had been shopping all afternoon and we were looking for a great inexpensive restaurant and found it. The chips, salsa, and avocado/sour cream dip was divine. Gracious my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!! The service was nice. Everybody was friendly and the smells coming from the food were wonderful. Best food ever!!! An added bonus is they have a Cheesecake Factory display in the restaurant with authentic slices - who does that to customers who have just had the best meal ever ; )

1  Thank Vonda D

Been to Mamacita's? Share your experiences!