“Nice place good food!”

Cody's Bistro & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Cody's Bistro & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 279 Restaurants in San Marcos
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Cody's opened in October 2012. We are locally owned and managed, having San Marcos as our home for over 20 years. Our goal is to provide a customer experience that will garner your loyalty and allow us to build upon the diligence and attention to detail that you deserve.Cody's management team has over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry.Located in Centerpoint Plaza - across from Premium Outlets and next to Starbucks.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We visited our son at Texas State this past weekend and thought we would try Cody's out! Liked the atmosphere and the food was very good. We started with the Flatbread Nachos and enjoyed them. I had the french dip; however, they ran out of au jus so it would have been better with that. My husband had the special, fried green tomato sandwich with bacon and eggs. He loved it! Also Nick introduced us to Fat E's bloody mary mix. The bloody marys were fantastic! Enjoyed our experience there and will visit it again when in San Marcos!

2  Thank JShovel

Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere and food were simply delicious. An upscale feel, with a unique menu of chef creations and excellent wait staff. Jennifer Kabay, my server, was a delight to meet and recommended dishes that anyone would love. I was, overall, very impressed. I will go back!

2  Thank InterventionAngel
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere craft drinks were excellent. I had the house special crawfish etouffe with grilled shrimp hubby had 12 oz. Strip everything was excellent especially the Creme Brule.

1  Thank desdi5
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

I took my son, daughter in law and granddaughter to Cody's last Friday night. My son had the Beef Wellington for the first time ever and he said it was the best beef he had ever had.
I had the scallops and they were divine! Cooked perfectly and seasoned beautiful atop a butternut squash purée that was delicious!
My granddaughter had the best chicken wings any of us had ever tasted and my daughter in law loved the dish with crawfish, though it was a bit spicy.
The service was excellent. Their house Cabernet was exceptional!
Overall, an excellent dining experience!

2  Thank Constance55
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Cody's is a wonderful place to have lunch or dinner. Fabulous soups
And salads. Variety of food and all exceptional. Service is attentive. Full
Bar and good beer and wine selections. Pleasing the customer is very
Important to Cody. The French fries are wonderful.
Super place to enjoy excellent food after day of shopping in San Marvelous!

2  Thank Linkay3